Jun 11 2019 *Paid Intern*Digital Marketing and Recruitment Assistant
Established in 2013, we are a growing company whose mission is to connect passionate young global talent with innovative companies in Japan. We are here to help foreign people find their IKIGAI in Japan.
Our team is composed of highly motivated people, from various nationalities, with different cultural/educational/working background but with the collective ambition of building expertise within the human capital field, be it as sales manager, career consultant or others.
We have established our formal marketing team this April and have been working on various marketing activities. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to be a part of our Marketing team and accelerate our digital marketing!
1.Digital Marketing Support
・Create/Edit a video for Youtube channel
・Edit a content for Podcast
・Transcribe interviews for blog/marketing content purposes
2. Recruiting Support
・Help Career Development Officer to follow up activities (Create a list, help draft e-mail etc..)
・Edit Company Profiles/ Job Descriptions
Based on your pace for learning etc…we would like you to also be involved in
-Writing added blog contents
-Helping the team for University Outreach etc.
- Using SNS on a daily basis and very familiar with Twitter, FB etc.
- Native level English
- Experience in using i-Movie in editing videos
- Experience in using Garage Band in editing audio
- Passion in human resource/human capital field; or at least serious (proven) intention to build expertise in this area.
- Able to commit to work for more than 3 months (ideally for longer period)
- Currently residing in Japan with valid visa to work for part-time
- Expected starting date: ASAP
- Working hours: 8 hours/week (4 hours/day and twice a week)
*We are flexible about work days/time. You can specify your preferable work days/hours between 9:30-17:00 during weekdays
- 3 months trial period
- Hourly wage: During trial period it will be 1000 JPY/hour. After trial period, it will be 1200JPY or above
- Transportation cost: covered up to ¥ 20,000 per month.
Apply with your motivation letter and English CV to [email protected]
We will make a 5-minute call to promising candidates and eventually invite you for a face to face interview (conducted both in Japanese and English) with various team members.
The Final selection process will include a one day trial work at our office.
We will deliver the results in around 2 weeks.
Our working environment:
– We started in May 2013 with a really small team and small office. Thanks to our team’s passion in this field as well as great support base, we have grown in numbers and space and we are becoming a reference for foreigners not only in Japan, but also overseas.
– English and Japanese are the official languages but during interviews with students, other languages, such as Spanish, are also used/combined.
– We have been featured in mass media such as NHK, WBS (TV Tokyo), Nikkei Asia
Click HERE to read about it.
– Although all team members have their own working space, they also move around using various premises, including standing desks. (To channel creative freedom.)
-English is used as main language in the office, while we combine Japanese among Japanese employees and also encourage non-Japanese speakers to improve their Japanese
-Starbucks is a walking distance and we are near a big university with a lot of space for long walks and opportunity to check out various food trucks.
More than 9000 people have registered with Active Connector to get special access to job recommendations.
Be the next one to get a dream job through us!