- About the company
- This company's primary focus is a highly advanced survey service that evaluates absenteeism and employee stress in Japanese companies.Until now, Japanese companies have taken relatively ad hoc measures to deal with absenteeism; the essential issues of prevention, identification of problems, and creating a comfortable workplace from the perspective of presenteeism have taken a back seat. Even the stress check system, which became compulsory in 2015, has become a tokenistic measure that does not fulfill its intended purpose.
In order to solve such problems in Japan, this company has been working with about 3,000 clients since 2011, when they started their business. They have developed an industry-leading survey that visualizes presenteeism and the results of employee stress as a SaaS-type sub-split service for BtoB, using AI to diagnose the organization based on the knowledge and data they acquired. They are able to identify the stressors that are affecting employees, accurately grasp the underlying issues that companies face, and propose optimal solutions.
They launched the service in April 2019, and in one year, more than 550 companies adopted the service. Their most recent goal is to IPO in 2020. In the future, they plan to link APIs with various cloud services to build a platform for AI analysis of appropriate solutions from a broader perspective, thereby meeting the needs of various companies in Japan and around the world.
- Corporate Culture
- ・Dedicated to creating a cozy work environment.
・A corporate culture that values teamwork.
・Full remote and side jobs available.
- 1. SaaS Business
Development and operation of organizational improvement tool
Number of companies using this tool: approx. 1,200
This tool is highly evaluated by managers and human resources, regardless of size.
HR Award 2021" sponsored by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), Professional HR Management Category, Excellence Award
Well-Being Award, "HR Technology Awards" sponsored by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
(1) Ranking Category: Human Resources and Payroll Division (2) Best Evaluation Award: No. 1 in Price Satisfaction (3) Consulting Business
2. Consulting Business
Provide solutions (training and ancillary services) tailored to customer issues
Provide solutions (training and ancillary services) to meet customers' challenges.
We will build a wellbeing platform by analyzing various HR data gathered in the SaaS and consulting businesses.
In addition, starting with new services and a business alliance with Hakuhodo's Mirai no Jigyoshitsu (Mirai's Business Office), we are also preparing for a series of external collaborations with major companies that utilize data.
The successful candidate will work with a wide range of members, including clients, management, marketers, sales, customer success, planning, designers, and engineers, to solve client companies' organizational issues using mental data.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to solving client companies' organizational issues by making full use of various technologies and methods, such as data infrastructure construction, data management, data visualization AI and machine learning.
We will discuss specific duties in consideration of your past experience, current skills, skills you would like to develop in the future, and the direction of your business.
Data infrastructure construction
Visualization of various KPIs through data visualization
Development and improvement of new functions using AI and machine learning
Planning, promotion, and management of projects in which data is a core element
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in the following
- Analysis using Python, R, and SQL
-Use of cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Use of BI tools such as Tableau or Google Data Portal
- Experience in data analysis such as statistical analysis and machine learning
- Japanese Level
- Graduate level knowledge of machine learning and optimization
- Production level code development experience
- Experience presenting at national/international conferences, writing papers, and writing books
- Experience using code management tools such as Git and GitHub
- Undergraduate-level knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, and probability statistics
- Ability to communicate with members of a wide range of professions
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work