- About the company
- This company is a Support Tech company that has been in business for 11 years and has a mission of "supporting new customers with technology".
They develop and provide solutions that cover a wide range of support areas—from chat to telephone—for corporate contact centers and local governments.
So far, the number of messages delivered through their service is 233.42 million. It has been introduced to more than 200 companies and won the top share of chatbot market sales for three consecutive years.
- Corporate Culture
- This company was able to expand to this point because members from 10 countries with completely different cultural backgrounds and values accepted each other and exchanged opinions and ideas.
This company is a group of professionals who work seriously, honestly, and happily, regardless of nationality, age, or gender.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Club activity system (6 club activities are active. About half of the employees participate.)
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- We are developing an AI-powered chat support system in-house. With over 400 client companies adopting our system, we are looking to expand our development team for further scaling of our service. We are now recruiting server-side engineers.
Customization of our services
Service specification review, design, implementation, unit testing, and release
Maintenance and modification of existing services
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Basic knowledge of Database (RDS & NoSQL)/Network
- Japanese Level
- Knowledge of security
- Experience in system development using AWS (mainly Lambda/ECS)
- Experience in developing Salesforce integration functions
- Experience in development and operation of large-scale in-house services used by a large number of users
- Experience using HTML and CSS in business
- Experience in development with React.js and Vue.js
- Knowledge and experience with asynchronous processing
- Knowledge and experience in performance optimization and improvement
- Documentation skills (e.g., internal and external sharing of deliverables, delivery reports, etc.)
- Experience in team development using Git/GitHub
- Any Nationality
Standard N1 level
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Remote Work