- About the company
- This company is a Support Tech company that has been in business for 11 years and has a mission of "supporting new customers with technology".
They develop and provide solutions that cover a wide range of support areas—from chat to telephone—for corporate contact centers and local governments.
So far, the number of messages delivered through their service is 233.42 million. It has been introduced to more than 200 companies and won the top share of chatbot market sales for three consecutive years.
- Corporate Culture
- This company was able to expand to this point because members from 10 countries with completely different cultural backgrounds and values accepted each other and exchanged opinions and ideas.
This company is a group of professionals who work seriously, honestly, and happily, regardless of nationality, age, or gender.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Club activity system (6 club activities are active. About half of the employees participate.)
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- Develop new services for B2B in close cooperation with the R&D and customization teams.
The UI will be more administrative than end-user UI.
Coding (including coordination with server side)
Documentation related to the above
Development methods will be selected based on the situation and characteristics of the project.
There are various phases from PoC to commercialization.
In addition, projects other than new service development may occur.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in site design including UI/UX
- Documentation skills in Japanese related to development
- Japanese Level
- Experience in web design
- Experience with TypeScript, React, etc.
- Experience in front-end construction of e-commerce sites and business management systems
- Experience in building and operating AWS
- Experience in SaaS system development and operation
- Experience in B2B system development
- Experience in operational flow improvement
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Remote Work