- About the company
- This start-up company from a famous Japanese university aims to eliminate physical hard work from all over the world by developing "humanoid heavy machinery" based on the philosophy of a knowledgeable and experienced professor and advanced robot control engineering technology.
They have been developing intellectual property utilization services, and they are providing intellectual property based on cutting-edge robotics engineering technology, with the participation of user companies who are struggling and utility companies that want to commercialize robots. In the future, they will focus on increasing the number of participating companies and developing robots with the aim of expanding the business of this service.
Many of the existing industrial robots use position control, and while they are good at improving work efficiency by automating them in a predetermined environment such as in a factory, they are also used in unknown situations such as infrastructure maintenance sites, construction sites, and disaster sites. They are not good at improving work efficiency in the environment, and even now they still have inefficient heavy work. On the other hand, human-machine integration uses force control to mechanize rather than automate, and aims to eliminate inefficient heavy work, so to speak, hard labor by having humans operate robots.
Recently, they have been promoting capital and business alliances with many business companies, and they are proceeding with robot development with the support of various companies.
- As a control engineer, you will be responsible for designing the control system for the development of prototypes of "drive units, robotization and electrification of heavy machinery, and humanoid heavy machinery" using robotics engineering technology in the "human-machine platform."
Responsibilities may include:
Establishing the fundamental theories of control based on kinematics, dynamics, and other principles
Simulation and implementation of the above control theories
Research on prior technology of papers and patents, intellectual property creation, and patent applications
Depending on your previous experience and preferences, you may also be welcome to work in embedded systems or application software development.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Knowledge of robotics engineering and control engineering
-Proficiency in reading English literature and papers
- Japanese Level
-Experience in developing embedded software
-Experience in developing application software
-Experience using industrial robots
-Master's or Ph.D. degree in robotics engineering
-Experience in creating intellectual property, filing patents
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who wants to be involved in multiple tasks, mainly software development.
・Someone who can proactively engage in negotiations with various stakeholders.
・Someone who can positively tackle new market development.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Special Housing Allowance
- Remote Work