- About the company
- This start-up company from a famous Japanese university aims to eliminate physical hard work from all over the world by developing "humanoid heavy machinery" based on the philosophy of a knowledgeable and experienced professor and advanced robot control engineering technology.
They have been developing intellectual property utilization services, and they are providing intellectual property based on cutting-edge robotics engineering technology, with the participation of user companies who are struggling and utility companies that want to commercialize robots. In the future, they will focus on increasing the number of participating companies and developing robots with the aim of expanding the business of this service.
Many of the existing industrial robots use position control, and while they are good at improving work efficiency by automating them in a predetermined environment such as in a factory, they are also used in unknown situations such as infrastructure maintenance sites, construction sites, and disaster sites. They are not good at improving work efficiency in the environment, and even now they still have inefficient heavy work. On the other hand, human-machine integration uses force control to mechanize rather than automate, and aims to eliminate inefficient heavy work, so to speak, hard labor by having humans operate robots.
Recently, they have been promoting capital and business alliances with many business companies, and they are proceeding with robot development with the support of various companies.
- As a mechanical design engineer, you will be responsible for designing the mechanical system for the prototype of a "human-robot platform" that utilizes robotics technology for the automation and electrification of driving units and heavy machinery, including humanoid machines.
Your responsibilities will include:
Overall and detailed design of the robot
Selection and procurement of major components such as gearboxes, motors, bearings, sensors, etc.
Creation of manufacturing data and communication with manufacturing companies
3D printing (data creation, shaping)
Assembly of the robot and related tasks
Depending on your experience and preferences, you may also be assigned to tasks such as electrical design and embedded systems design.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Mechanical design work experience.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in design using 3D CAD software
-Knowledge of mechanical engineering, material mechanics, and robotics
-Experience in electrical design.
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who wants to be involved in multiple tasks, mainly software development.
・Someone who can proactively engage in negotiations with various stakeholders.
・Someone who can positively tackle new market development.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Special Housing Allowance
- Remote Work