- About the company
- Their company develops automatic transfer robots that specialize in automating the transfer work that occurs in distribution centers and manufacturing plants. While the need for automation is increasing due to the shortage of manpower, there are no robots that meet the needs of the workplace, and the automation of transportation work is not progressing globally. They are developing the world's first hybrid transfer robot that incorporates both autonomous and trajectory functions into a single system, and are aiming to spread this technology not only in the Japanese market but also globally.
■Development of Hybrid Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software
Their product is a next-generation robotics software that hybridizes the "autonomous driving function" based on automated driving technology and the "trajectory function" used in conventional automatic guided vehicles (AGVs). This is the next generation of robotics software that hybridizes the "autonomous driving function" based on AGVs and the "trajectory function" used in conventional AGVs.
■Development of small yet powerful hardware that can tow up to 500kg in a 60cm x 60cm size
To meet the needs of logistics warehouses and manufacturing plants in Japan, we have designed and manufactured a small but powerful robot that can tow up to 500kg. We have also developed in-house a towing mechanism that can automatically coordinate with the objects being transported.
The company is a startup that aims to solve the problems of logistics and manufacturing industries that support Japan's infrastructure, with a vision of "sustainable industry and sustainable living."
Currently, they are developing an automated transport robot that specializes in "inter-process transport" that occurs in logistics centers and manufacturing plants. This automatic transport robot is an unprecedented system that combines autonomous driving and track running functions, and aims to expand globally as well as in the Japanese market.
Since the product announcement in April 2022, the initial batch has already been sold out, and they are currently expanding production and sales. The company is looking for someone who can challenge globally to become the next-generation industrial machinery manufacturer.
・ Analyze and investigate market and development issues
・ Develop evaluation plans for conducting analyses
・ Troubleshoot AMR issues
・ Debug electronic components and boards with defects
・ Identify and address issues in robot operation by checking the board firmware and status
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3+ years of experience in troubleshooting FA equipment
・3+ years of practical experience in hardware and software testing
・3+ years of experience in implementing automated tests
・English communication skills
- Japanese Level
- Ideal candidate
- ・Someone who sympathizes with the company's vision.*/*
・Someone who is always catching up with new trends and knowledge by participating in study groups/communities.*/*
・Someone who can proactively identify issues and work on them to contribute to their organization and products.*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work