- About the company
- This company aims to realize cyborg technology, as typified by prostheses and BMI (Brain Machine Interface), through research, development, and commercialization of medical devices and avatar robots that utilize bio-signal processing and robotics technologies. The company's vision is to use cyborg technology to remove physical limitations and create a world in which anyone, regardless of age or physical condition, can play an active role in their own way.
Cyborg business using bio-signal and robot technology
- R&D and commercialization of medical and welfare equipment
- Research, development and commercialization of avatars
- R&D and commercialisation of body augmentation devices
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Job Description
The company is looking for an experienced Flutter Mobile engineer.
The company is a startup, so there is a lot of opportunity to make high impact, but it is also often necessary to fill many different roles and work independently. The developer should be able to communicate fluently in Japanese or English, obtain requirements, design, implement and deliver mobile applications.
In addition to mobile engineering experience, the candidate should also either:
1) demonstrate strong design skills and generally be a mobile/frontend expert
2) be a T-shaped engineer, with experience in many different domains, e.g.: backend, DevOps, firmware, desktop application development, etc.
An ideal candidate would have both qualities.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Fluent in Japanese or English.
- Good communication skills.
- At least 3 years building mobile or frontend applications.
- At least one year of development experience with Flutter.
At least one of:
- Strong design skills and a portfolio as proof
- Strong and varied general engineering skills with an open source profile (e.g. Github) as proof
- Japanese Level
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, automated testing, etc.).
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Experience with medical devices.
- Experience designing UI with accessibility in mind.
- Ideal candidate
- This company is a monozukuri-oriented venture company, and their distinctive corporate culture allows them to challenge new things with their technical ability and motivation. Additionally, the development work will require creating new paths in uncharted territories, so the company is seeking individuals who can persistently think through difficult situations without giving up, who can think for themselves to achieve their goals, and who can drive progress by involving others when necessary.
The company is waiting for engineers who have both technical ability and power, and who can work together to pave the way towards their magnificent mission.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work