- About the company
- This company aims to realize cyborg technology, as typified by prostheses and BMI (Brain Machine Interface), through research, development, and commercialization of medical devices and avatar robots that utilize bio-signal processing and robotics technologies. The company's vision is to use cyborg technology to remove physical limitations and create a world in which anyone, regardless of age or physical condition, can play an active role in their own way.
Cyborg business using bio-signal and robot technology
- R&D and commercialization of medical and welfare equipment
- Research, development and commercialization of avatars
- R&D and commercialisation of body augmentation devices
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Job Description
Design, assembly, and evaluation of mechanical and drive parts of remote-controlled robots
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in mechanical design (3 years or more)
- Experience in development in cooperation with electrical (circuit) and software engineers (including debugging and evaluation)
- Japanese Level
It is not necessary to fulfill all of the requirements, but the requirements higher on the list are more important than others.
- Creation of 3D models and drawings using 3D CAD (experience with Solidworks is a plus)
- Experience studying the strength and durability of each mechanical element
- Experience in various types of analysis such as structural analysis, thermal analysis, etc.
- Ability to formulate requirements and specifications for each mechanical part and drive unit based on the overall system objectives.
- Ability to formulate evaluation items and methods based on the requirements and specifications of each mechanical part and drive unit.
- Experience in development of industrial robots, reduction gears, or wire drives
- Ability to make prototypes and study by oneself using in-house equipment such as 3D printers.
- Ideal candidate
- This company is a monozukuri-oriented venture company, and their distinctive corporate culture allows them to challenge new things with their technical ability and motivation. Additionally, the development work will require creating new paths in uncharted territories, so the company is seeking individuals who can persistently think through difficult situations without giving up, who can think for themselves to achieve their goals, and who can drive progress by involving others when necessary.
The company is waiting for engineers who have both technical ability and power, and who can work together to pave the way towards their magnificent mission.*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work