- About the company
- Fast-growing startup founded in 2018 as one of the few companies in the world specializing in blockchain games.
Their main business is planning, developing, operating, and selling DApps (Decentralized Applications) games and assets using blockchain technology.
They have developed an Ethereum-based blockchain game, which has recorded the world's No.1 number of users and transactions as a blockchain game playable on smartphones and computers and consistently maintains the top ranking.
In order to focus more on R&D for customer projects, the company plans to hire senior engineers and set up a team to handle new customer projects.
- Corporate Culture
- The team includes many members with second jobs and interns, which allows for a flexible work style.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- The company has achieved the necessary funding for research and development by entering into this capital alliance with a major game company, a general entertainment company etc. to aim for future global expansion.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- The company has been developing a wallet service that allows multiple people to share and manage blockchain private keys. This service reduces the burden of private key management faced by companies in the Web3 space and enables smooth entry of companies into the Web3 space such as NFT.
They released the service in January 2022, and it is being used by a wide range of companies, from major listed companies to startups.
In the future, they are planning to develop various new functions to grow into a product that draws out the potential of Web3, not just a private key management service.
In the rapidly developing Web3 area, they are looking for a front-end engineer who will increase the development speed to continue running at the cutting edge as a product that leads the industry.
・Development of the front end for their wallet service.
・New function development to grow as a product that leads the Web 3 industry.
・Improvement and operation of UX/UI.
・After understanding the functions and blockchain technology required for the product, organizing the requirements and putting them into the required specifications (implemented in cooperation with team members).
・Backend： API (AWS Lambda), Go, Protocol Buffer
・Front end: SPA (Vercel), Chrome Extension, TypeScript, React.js, Next.js
・Infrastructure: AWS, Vercel, Sendgrid, Auth0
・Database: Amazon Aurora
・Blockchain: Solidity, ethers.js, Hardhat
・Code management: Github
・CI/CD: Github Actions
・Infrastructure management: Teraform
・Backlog management: Jira
・Communication: Slack, Discord, Notion
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Solid experience in web application front-end development and operation.
-5+ years of work experience in frontend
-Experience in UI/UX design experience.
-Team development skills using Git/GitHub.
-Ability to catch up on new technologies and industry trends.
-Strong interest in blockchain technology.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in development with TypeScript, React, and Next.js.
-Experience in front-end development in the blockchain area using web3.js and ethers.js.
-Experience in developing applications using blockchain technology.
-Knowledge and experience in development related to blockchain signatures and transactions.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・The company is a leading startup in the Web3 industry and achieved funding of 3 billion yen in April 2022. Therefore, you can be involved in the development of attractive large projects.
- Remote Work