- About the company
- The company is a fast-growing start-up that is working on the development and mass production of robotics products that transmit sight, hearing, and touch. Their mission is to “create a world where every single person at every corner of the planet can benefit from the robotic revolution.” The main objective is to free people from time and space constraints by using remotely operated robots to interact with the remote environment. They have partnered with international companies like NVIDIA to achieve this mission.
The key technologies the company works on are the combination of ultra-low latency screening, hybrid intelligent control, mobile cockpit design, and unique mechanical design. They have recently developed a robot that enables the construction of an extended labor base in the retail industry, with tele-operated robot technology at its core.
Their total funding has been about 4.5 billion yen. They plan to use the funds to expand their product development team and accelerate product development and implementation for their expanding customer base in the retail store and logistics space.
- Corporate Culture
- This fast-growing start-up has a flat organizational structure that promotes the increased involvement of each and every member of the team. Since the company is rapidly developing marketable avatar robots, control cockpits, and the cloud infrastructure necessary to connect human operations with motion data, the efficiency of the team’s coordination, speed of communication, and decision-making process is very important. The environment is very flexible but they push and motivate their employees to continuously pursue growth and development.
They focus not only on the technical skills of their employees or the candidates that they are looking for, but more importantly they are after individuals who are driven by the same passion and interest they possess in the Robotics industry.
There are many foreign employees and English is the main language used in the workplace.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -Main clients are big companies in Japan and all over the world.
-The company has a huge potential to be the most famous Robotics company in the world.
-The CTO and CPO are known as some of the best engineers in Japan.
-Their technology has been featured on different publications and websites.
-Youtube videos about their technology have garnered hundreds and thousands of views.
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- This position is ideal for a candidate who has advanced skills in control software development for robot manipulators with extensive mathematics and algorithm background. The main responsibility will be to develop robot control software for our self-developed robot.
▶︎Develop real-time motion control software to control robot manipulators using Inverse Kinematics, collision avoidance, and active compliance control algorithms.
▶︎Develop custom-made robot control software, such as actuator driver integration and ROS framework integration.
▶︎Integrate the entire software components to make the robotic solution ready for enterprise-level production.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Master’s degree or above in a relevant field.
-Expert in C++ software development on Linux/Ubuntu platform.
-Expert in ROS framework and MoveIt Motion Planning. If we gave you URDF, you should be able to create a ROS environment with MoveIt to control Robot in the Gazebo environment from scratch.
-Experience in developing software to control robot manipulators (e.g. UR series of Universal Robot).
-Hands-on experience with motor control and PID algorithms.
-Knowledge of robotics control theory (Kinematics, Dynamics).
- Japanese Level
-Japanese language skills to communicate with internal/external stakeholders.
-Experience in developing path planning and SLAM.
-Experience in developing force/torque control software, such as compliance control.
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who can take the initiative and be responsible for the entire development process.
-Someone who is interested in working at a startup to expand in-house products to the real world.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Free Coffee/Tea
- Special Housing Allowance
- Remote Work