- About the company
- This company founded in 1948 is dedicated to the production and sale of marine power distribution and control/measurement equipment. From its establishment, the company has been specializing in marine manufacturing. However, as it adapted to modern changes, the company has now transformed into a digital company. Its goal is to now provide support and services for maritime logistics through the help of modern technology. The company heeds to its common values: Going beyond expectations, being proud of one’s work, supporting challenges, and having team harmony and mutual respect.
With its adaptation to modernization, a Digital Innovation LAB has been established within the company. The role of this department is to improve maritime services through innovative digital technology. They are working towards the development of a training software for marine engineers and seafarers with the use of a Mixed Reality Platform and Microsoft HoloLens. It is also developing autonomous navigation technology and other products utilizing IoT and Artificial Intelligence.
- Corporate Culture
- Although the company is a Japanese company, they aspire to change the working environment, especially for the Innovative department. They are keen on developing a flat structure that encourages mutual-learning and team building. Employees dress casually for work and an award system exists for teams and individuals who make effective improvements. Remote work is also possible and so is engaging in side projects or businesses. It is also possible for the candidate to choose to work either in Tokyo or in Yamaguchi.
Additionally, there is also company-sponsored training in Silicon Valley, USA for its engineers. This is a 2-week all expense paid training that the employees get to participate in.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- The company has won multiple awards and recognition.
The company has gained recognition of its unusual “dress casually” initiative for a traditional Japanese company.
- Key Responsibilities:
・Provide input into testability for user stories.
・Decompose complex test scenarios into automated and manual tests.
・Prepare and run sprint feature tests.
・Prepare and run service integration tests.
・Contribute and assist user acceptance tests.
・Integrate test automation into a continuous delivery system.
・Prepare and run load tests to optimize the performance of software applications.
・In cooperation with the QA department, ensure quality control in accordance with their QA policy.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- 3+ years of experience decomposing complex test scenarios into automated and manual tests.
- Japanese Level
- Ideal candidate
- ・People with a strong sense of responsibility for completing their own tasks*/*
・People who work well in a team*/*
・Those who are action oriented and motivated*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work