- About the company
- Whether it's general paperwork or data entry - there's a myriad of mundane tasks in corporations large and small that can kill any employees productivity or passion for work.
This company is looking to harness the power of AI and Deep Learning to free individuals from mundane tasks that are repetitive, boring, unproductive and yet necessary. Specializing in B2B AI consultancy, this company prides itself in not outsourcing the development of software for clients. Their vision is to utilize AI to maximize human potential and creativity.
The CEO founded this company having sold off her first company to Japan's equivalent to Facebook while studying her MA in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Tokyo. Being ahead of the curve, her visionary leadership is reflected in the executive team which includes a Chief Operations Officer and the CAIO (the Chief AI Officer) each of whom come from a strong engineering and ventures capitalist background. As a team of serial entrepreneurs, their business savvy is as big as their ambition. With an international team in Vietnam, their plans for expansion this year include UK (London), China (Shanghai) and Singapore (Singapore). By 2020, they want to have 3 offices in China, two in South East Asia and two offices in the USA (San Francisco and New York).
The application of their B2B products and services has huge potential across sectors which has won them significant backing and recognition. With partners including Microsoft, NEDO etc. they have won awards from regional and global innovation competitions including Tech in Asia Tokyo and the NTT Data Open Innovation Contest and the Top 100 startup in Asia by Echelon Asia Summit.
In order to do this, they are aiming to hire 500 AI engineers by 2022 - if you think you could be a good fit, check out the job description and apply today!
- Corporate Culture
- -The team is very flat.
-They have a big ambition to change the world with AI.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -They have offices overseas.
-Many engineers have different nationalities.
- Job Summary
"With AI, we will create a world full of creativity, where everyone can try to envision a new future."
The world is changing at a dizzying pace. The speed of change is expected to increase at an even faster pace in the future. In such a world, people will be able to live more creatively with the development of technology.
AI will expand the small world around us into a larger world, leading to a "new future" where everyone can live more creatively. This is the very next world we are looking forward to.
Therefore, the future we see now, 10 or 20 years from now, will quickly become a thing of the past, and our goals will be constantly renewed.
Therefore, this company will support the realization of a world in which everyone can have far greater dreams than they do now, while accompanying the paradigm shift that will be caused by the coexistence of humans and AI, as a leader.
Their goal is to create a world where people can realize what they want to do one after another, in other words, a world full of creativity.
They are looking for project managers in the areas of speech recognition, image recognition, and data science to expand the potential of AI and create the No. 1 global AI company.
Working together with clients, partner companies, and overseas AI researchers, the candidate will be responsible for the proposal, conceptual verification, and production implementation of AI solutions that solve clients' problems by making full use of cutting-edge AI. Specifically, the candidate's duties will include the following
- Preparation of proposals, quotations, and AI implementation consulting as pre-sales
- Hearings on customer issues and data analysis to determine the optimal AI solution and propose it.
- Manage the entire project of conceptual verification and production implementation of the proposed AI solution.
The appeal of this position is as follows
- The position offers the opportunity to be involved in the implementation and product development of AI solutions using cutting-edge AI.
- Work in a global environment.
- Take on a variety of challenges in a growing organization
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in a series of software development processes from requirement definition to development and testing of web-based business applications
- Experience in customer negotiation and member management as a PM or team leader
- Native level of Japanese
- Knowledge of natural language processing, data science, machine learning/deep learning for speech recognition
- Japanese Level
*Any of the below would be desirable
- Experience in implementing cloud-based systems such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Experience in data preprocessing and model building
- Ideal candidate
- - Interested in the latest technology and enjoys taking on challenging tasks
- Maintains a positive attitude and perseveres in the face of uncertainty
- Teamwork is important, and they find it rewarding to work together with clients and other stakeholders to solve major issues.
- Takes on tasks with a sense of ownership and does his/her best to see them through to the end
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- Sympathize with the company's mission and find its business activities attractive
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)