- Recruitment Overview
This company is a company that develops and operates the cloud recording video platform sells cloud-recording compatible cameras and develops and operates related services with the vision of "creating the future from the video".
Image recognition engineers extract meaning and structure from the vast amount of video data from cloud cameras owned by users, and aim to solve users' problems by supporting the utilization of video data and decision-making.
Expectations for cloud cameras are expanding beyond security and recording applications to include video-based automation and digital transformation. The company is looking for an image recognition engineer who can quickly incorporate useful image recognition research results and contribute to the creation of diverse video services.
Research and development of image recognition and image processing algorithms
Prototyping, PoC, design and development of systems and products using these algorithms.
Development Languages: Python, C++
AWS: EC2, S3, ECR, Sagemaker
Databases: MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
CI/CD: Github Actions
Communication: Slack, Github, Google Workspace, Wrike
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in design/implementation/operation of products and services using image recognition
- Basic knowledge and understanding of image processing, image recognition, machine learning, and mathematics
- Working experience (5+ years) in software development using C/C++ and Python
- Ability to design and implement software with maintainability and scalability in mind
- Reading comprehension to the extent that literature research can be conducted in English
- Japanese Level
- Experience in mentoring and training other engineers
- Experience leading development projects
- Master's or doctoral degree in information science or related field
- Experience in research and development of image recognition algorithms, computer vision, and machine learning
- Experience developing web services
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in embedded development of products using video
- Technical communication skills in English
- Ideal candidate
- - A high awareness of resposibility and accountablity on a regular basis in their work.
- Able to work as part of a team
- A communicator who values dialogue above all else.