- Job Description
The candidate will be responsible for the construction and operation of the infrastructure of our cloud platform.
- Design and development of an architecture that can stably provide cloud recording services to which 1 million clients
- Various optimizations to reduce server costs
- Monitoring and tuning of services and systems
and other tasks.
Attractiveness of the work
- The candidate will be able to work on a system that handles petabytes of large-scale video data. (load balancing technology/performance improvement)
- The candidate can be involved in a wide range of technical areas such as servers, infrastructure, applications, and video distribution.
- There is a lot of room for development, from basic mechanisms for stable system operation to areas related to new services such as analysis.
- Mainly use Python
- Because the company handles basic data in the form of video, it is not limited to simple security camera applications, but has the potential for a wide range of service development through linkage with various technologies and applications. (Improving business efficiency by linking video and AI, etc...)
- The company often collaborates with large companies and can be involved in dynamic projects that have a large social impact. (Effective use of surplus upstream lines, smart cities, etc...)
Technologies and tools used
Development Languages: Python, Java, Go, C++
Databases: MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Configuration management tools: Ansible, Terraform
Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, StatusCake, Sentry, CI/CD, Github Actions, Circle CI
Others: Github, Docker, Fluentd, Fluent Bit, Redash
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only