- Mission of this position
This position will work with planning and sales to improve existing applications and develop new applications for users using cloud camera video.
The company also provide dedicated management applications for clients who have installed dozens to hundreds of units and in-house applications for client support, and will promote development using data other than video.
New development and improvement of applications for users and administrators
UI and UX design considering usability and performance
Technologies and tools used
Development languages and frameworks
Python, Java, Go, C++, Typescript, Angular, Vue.js
MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Configuration management tools
Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, StatusCake
Sentry, CI/CD, Github Actions, Circle CI
Github, Docker, Fluentd, Fluent Bit, Redash
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in front-end development and operation of web services.
-More than 5 years of professional work experience
- Japanese Level
Welcome candidates with experience in any of the following!
- At least 1 year experience developing in Typescript
- Experience developing with Angular, Vue, or React front-end frameworks
- Experience leading front-end development of web services
- Experience in business and application design for web services
- Experience setting up and running CI
- Experience setting up web servers and load balancing in a Linux environment
- Experience as a tech lead
- Ideal candidate
- -People who have empathy for the company's products and services
- Have a sense of responsibility and see business issues as their own
- Can think about how to solve problems as a team and how to make the most of your abilities within the team.
- Those who empathize with the other person's point of view and value dialogue.
- Able to find a wide range of solutions without being overly focused on a single technology.
- Are focused on performance, quality, and engagement, yet pragmatic.