- The mission of this position
The company has received many requests for cameras, applications to manage them, and security, so they are working with the business side to develop new functions for the base cloud cameras and improve existing functions. In addition, the company is continuously improving the server system that serves as the foundation to handle the increase in cameras, users, and data volume in proportion to business expansion, as well as improving operations by introducing new technologies.
In addition, in order to realize a video platform, the company is also focusing on "development to provide new added value" by linking with technologies such as machine learning, in addition to video viewing. Specifically, the company is promoting the provision of APIs, building a mechanism for AI companies to use their video data to analyze images, and constructing an analysis system that drives the created learning models on the company's cloud.
- Development of new functions for cameras and viewers
- Functional development of management applications for partners
- Design and development of architectures that can stably provide cloud recording services for 1 million units
- Various optimizations to reduce server costs
- Design and development of image and video analysis systems
- Tuning and support for new protocols to reduce delay during live playback
- Support for various delivery protocols for inter-server
Technologies and tools used
Development languages: Python, Go, Java
Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernates
Databases: MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible
Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, StatusCake, Sentry
CI/CD: Github Actions
Other: Github, Docker, Fluentd, Fluent Bit, Redash
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in back-end development of web services and its operation.
- Japanese Level
Welcome candidates with experience in any of the following!
- Experience working with Python
- Experience in development and operation on PaaS such as AWS
- Experience in development related to authentication (OAuth2, SSO, etc.)
- Experience in development related to AI-based processing systems
- Experience in development and operation of large scale backend systems handling high traffic
- Basic knowledge of video and audio codecs (AV synchronization, DTS, PTS, etc. related to video display and audio synchronization)
- Knowledge of modern video delivery protocols such as HLS, MPEG-DASH, WebRTC, etc. and development experience using them
- Ideal candidate
- - The candidate shares the company's vision, mission, and culture.
- Those who are attracted to business development and contribution to society through the company's services.
- Work well as a member of a team and cooperate with other team members to achieve a common goal.