- Job Description
This position is responsible for planning, design, construction, and migration to efficiently renew the complex and intertwined IT infrastructure, transcending the boundaries of servers, workplaces, networks, security, etc., in order to maximize the effects of the cloud shift.
This work will be performed by members who are familiar with the overall architecture of the system infrastructure and the various services provided by the public cloud, based on their advanced technology and knowledge of the system infrastructure.
Enterprise Infrastructure Transformation
To maximize the benefits of the cloud shift, we will systematically and efficiently renew complex IT infrastructure such as servers, workplaces, and networks.
Cloud Migration & Modernization
We realize cloud migration to hyperscalers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP by utilizing our assets and know-how such as automation tools and migration factories. We support cloud transformation not only in terms of cost containment and speed, but also in line with business strategies.
SAP on Cloud
In order to ensure stable operation of mission-critical mission-critical systems (SAP) on hyperscalers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, we combine the most suitable cloud services in collaboration with SAP application and middleware implementation departments to provide a one-stop solution for SAP migration and implementation to cloud environments. We provide one-stop SAP migration and implementation to the cloud environment.
Service Reliability Engineering (SRE)
We promote the design and construction of development and operation infrastructures for our clients' large-scale mission-critical systems and the establishment of system operation operations, and work with them to continuously improve these infrastructures.
Hybrid & Emerging Platforms
We will work with our clients to realize a hybrid and multiple environment that combines hyperscalers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP with on-premise/edge, and will work with emerging and cutting-edge container-based platforms such as Google Anthos, Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu, and others. We support the implementation and migration of solutions centered on emerging container-based platforms such as Google Anthos, Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu, etc.
We support the implementation and renewal of solutions such as authentication, ID management, and cloud security, as well as the incorporation of security into cloud promotion projects. We also promote activities to incorporate security into cloud promotion projects.
Cloud Native Solutions
We provide comprehensive support for all phases from planning to implementation and operation by combining and utilizing the most appropriate solutions for all layers of the system in accordance with the customer's increasingly complex and sophisticated DX promotion status.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience (2+ years) working in the architecture/infrastructure area, with one of the following (OR rather than AND requirement)
-1. experience in defining, designing, developing, testing, and operating the following, whether on-premise or in the cloud
- Cloud/server (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Communication infrastructure (Microsoft 365, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, Google Workspace (G Suite))
- Workplace infrastructure (Windows PC migration, deployment, Update SCCM)
- Security Infrastructure (Active Directory, AzureAD, Okta (Auth0), Keycloak, SailPoint, OneIdentity, CNAPP solutions, etc.)
- Network (Enterprise and Data Center, LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, Service Provider)
- Network Security (Next Generation Firewall, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, SD-WAN, Load Balancer, SASE)
- Various OSS and middleware other than the above (RDBMS, Web/App servers, operation tools, etc.)
2. knowledge and experience to plan, design, and build the overall architecture of the technology infrastructure by evaluating and selecting technologies considering not only functional requirements but also non-functional requirements (availability, performance, security, cost, etc.)
3. programming experience in any programming language (Java, C#, Python, SQL, Shell, etc.)
- Japanese Level
- Possession of cloud vendor certifications such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Communication and project promotion skills to share information and facilitate discussions at customer sites
- Skills to think logically about technical issues
- Knowledge and experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile
- Experience in dealing with IT compliance and security risk management