- About the company
- As a leader in bitcoin and blockchain industry, the company operates a comprehensive platform that includes virtual currency exchanges, sales venues, and peripheral services.
Founded in January 2014, the company has raised approximately 4 billion yen in funding and has over 2 million users. It also has offices in San Francisco and Luxembourg, respectively, where it operates virtual currency services. The company is the only exchange in the world with licenses in Japan, the US, and Europe (according to the company's research).
It is a spin off of the functions of the blockchain business that existed within the company, and is engaged in the planning, design, development, and operation and management of services that utilize blockchain technology.
Going forward, the group will continue to work together to innovate in the FinTech space, aiming to provide the world's top services and technologies for both virtual currencies and blockchain.
- Corporate Culture
- - It is a global environment, with many foreign nationals working for the company and general meetings held in both English and Japanese.
- Many of their employees come from major foreign companies and IT companies, and all of them are making the most of their expertise.
- Leading company in its sector with strong projection for accelerated growth.
- International environment that welcomes professional/personal diversity in corporate culture.
- Majority if employees are of international citizenship and/or background.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- As a member of the SRE Platform Team for their 24/365 mission-critical services, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving service performance and availability, developing monitoring environments, and pursuing Developer Experience/Operational Excellence.
- Design, implementation, and operation of infrastructure to deliver the company's various services
- Maintain and improve the performance and availability of the services / improvement of monitoring environment, development of tools
- Establishment of service failure detection mechanism, design of response, and preventive measures in case of failure
- Promote containerization and microservices of applications
- Building/maintaining CI/CD environment, deployment operations
- Development/maintenance of tools to automate various operations
- Automation of infrastructure creation
- Performance analysis and tuning of SQL queries
- Fostering SRE culture and deploying it in the development organization
- Web Server Side: C#, NET6/5/3.1, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, SignalR, LingToSQL
- Front-end: Vue.js, Next.js
- Infrastructure: Azure (App Service, StaticWebApps, Functions, AKS, SQL Database, SQL Database HyperScale, -Cosmos DB, Cache for Redis, KeyVault, AAD...)
- Development tools: Visual Studio 2022, Docker, VisualStudio, LinqPad, WSL
- CDN: Akamai, CloudFlare
- IaC: Terraform
- Monitoring: Datadog, Grafana, Sentry, PagerDuty
- VCS: Azure Repos, GitHub
- CI/CD: Azure Pipelines, GitHub Actions
Communication tools: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Meet, Zoom, JobKan, Kaonavi
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- ＜Housing allowance＞
・Short-distance housing allowance (up to 50,000 yen/month, paid in accordance with the company's regulations)
・Short-distance housing incentive (100,000 yen paid in accordance with the company's regulations) or moving expenses when joining the company (paid in accordance with the company's regulations)
More than 30% of their engineers are from overseas, and discussions are held in English, creating an environment full of diversity.
High-performance PCs and large-screen displays are provided. All employees are provided with office chairs that are voted on by the employees. The company also actively respond to requests for keyboards, pen tablets, and various types of software.
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)