- About the company
- The company develops and deploys enterprise digital platforms that create "connections" between people. The two co-founders both come from major IT companies and one of them has worked for several major IT companies in Japan and overseas, and has also been an executive officer at Google Japan. In various environments, he continued to think about "what is necessary for individuals to achieve personal realization in the society and in companies," and developed this company as one of his answers.
In companies with thousands or tens of thousands of employees, it is difficult to know what kind of talents and experiences are available in the company. For example, when launching a new project team, how do you find the right people for the project and who are knowledgeable in the area? Their product makes it possible to find out about all employees and learn more about who they are, in order to find the right person for the job.
Another feature is the matching function. By entering a question with a keyword on the platform, the function automatically searches for employees who might be able to answer the question and encourages the other party to answer or collaborate with them. In the past, the only solution would have been to send a simultaneous e-mail to an unspecified number of people. It could be a business matters or even a slightly more casual topic. The important part is that the matching function allows members to reach the answer efficiently, which creates opportunities for co-creation and collaboration. This is how new connections are created.
- PR Aspects
- - Founded by Google alumni
- The Everybody Leader — Everyone is a leader
- 「Respect, Inspire and Appreciate」
- 「Ignite Your Customers」
- This company is looking for engineers who are dedicated to the development of their products, motivated by an insatiable curiosity for new technologies, and willing to take on new challenges, especially in the area of management.
This company is looking for a full-stack engineer who will be a core member of the product team and will be responsible for development work. The full-stack engineer will be able to take ownership of the product, expand the scope of the product, and work on whatever is needed. The full-stack engineer will take ownership of creating the product and lead the development cycle to the release of the product while collaborating with the designers and the product manager. Currently, this company is beginning to see how they can improve the value of the company for their clients, so the successful candidate will be working on development, focusing on new development. The successful candidate will also be involved in the improvement of the overall system architecture, optimizing the search mechanism, and linking ML logic and products.
- Product development (mainly front-end and API development)
- Recruitment of engineers, various screenings
- Define requirements for new functions
- Brush up existing architecture
- Management of internal and external engineers
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Drivers who share the company's vision and mission.
- Have a good understanding of the company's architecture (front-end, API, infrastructure, etc.) and have the technical skills to be able to handle feature development in 3~6 months.
Able to engage discussions in the following situations
- Facilitate discussions on technical areas that they have no experience in, while understanding the key points.
- Expressing opinions and facilitating discussions with product stakeholders, including user feedback, from an engineer's perspective
- When there is an abstract requirement, involve stakeholders at a high level to clarify the requirements for development.
- When conducting interviews, those who have a knack for setting the right scene, making the right contacts, and getting to the bottom of the candidate's past experiences to elicit the essential answers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Japanese Level
- Experience in leading internal and external development teams
- Experience in making decisions on development team structure and resolving organizational issues
- Experience developing and operating SaaS products for large companies
- Knowledge of machine learning, infrastructure, architecture design, and project management
- Contribution to open source projects
- Ability to communicate on SNS
- Good command of Japanese and English at a daily conversational level (all nationalities are welcome)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work