- About the company
- With the vision of "realizing a materially rich society for all people," we will continue to create "world standard" services as a "technology company that creates essential value needed around the world" based on the three core businesses of HR Tech, Marketing DX, and Operations DX, and contribute to the revitalization of Japan. We will continue to create "world standard" services and contribute to the revitalization of Japan. We are looking for people who want to continue to support their own growth and the growth of others.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the products and services they need to scout, evaluate, and train world-class engineers. To do this, they seek to tackle some of the industry's most challenging problems by hiring people with a wide range of technical skills from diverse backgrounds.
This company will contribute to society by providing services at the fastest speed to meet the needs of the times with the spirit of Give & Give and technology to become a company that helps people grow, companies grow, and society grow toward the realization of a great future.
As of 2022, we are developing the following four businesses from various angles.
HR Tech Business
Marketing DX Business
Operation DX Business
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Technical Project Manager
This company aims to provide the missing link that their clients need to scout, hire, and train world-class engineers. They are profitable, privately owned, and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Their clients include some of the biggest names in the Japanese tech and gaming industry. They have a diverse team from all corners of the world and they're looking for a Project Manager to join their team to help them plan and ensure their product becomes the future of EdTech and HR Tech.
The successful candidate has a strong understanding of Project Management principles and appropriate agile methodologies and processes.
Excellent stakeholder communication with effective management of deadlines, timelines, and forecasting.
Identifying and removing any potential blockers that will impede a project’s progress as soon as possible.
Experience working in a SaaS company with an agile environment.
The successful candidate can take ownership of problems and never shy away from a challenge.
The successful candidate is flexible and tolerate ambiguity while still operating effectively.
Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams of designers, engineers, and product managers
Effectively manage deadlines, timelines, and forecasting, and communicate them to stakeholders
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, and keep multiple projects moving in a fast and efficient manner. They are hands-on and detail-oriented, with the ability to work well with others and in an ever-changing environment.
- 3 years experience in a Technical Project Management role, preferably within engineering
- Solid understanding engineering’s role within an organisation
- Proficiency in project management software tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Since the successful candidate will be working with both the business and development teams, this role requires them to speak both Japanese and English at a professional level.
- Japanese Level
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- 4 times a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)