- About the company
- With the vision of "realizing a materially rich society for all people," we will continue to create "world standard" services as a "technology company that creates essential value needed around the world" based on the three core businesses of HR Tech, Marketing DX, and Operations DX, and contribute to the revitalization of Japan. We will continue to create "world standard" services and contribute to the revitalization of Japan. We are looking for people who want to continue to support their own growth and the growth of others.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the products and services they need to scout, evaluate, and train world-class engineers. To do this, they seek to tackle some of the industry's most challenging problems by hiring people with a wide range of technical skills from diverse backgrounds.
This company will contribute to society by providing services at the fastest speed to meet the needs of the times with the spirit of Give & Give and technology to become a company that helps people grow, companies grow, and society grow toward the realization of a great future.
As of 2022, we are developing the following four businesses from various angles.
HR Tech Business
Marketing DX Business
Operation DX Business
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Product Designer
This company aims to provide the missing link that their clients need to scout, hire, and train world-class engineers. They are profitable, privately owned and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Their clients include some of the biggest names in the Japanese tech and gaming industry. They have a diverse team from all corners of the world and we're looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Product Designer to join their team and help them design the future of EdTech and HR Tech by building elegant and effective user interfaces.
Collaborate with other designers to drive visual and interaction design of Track Test
Create and deliver high fidelity designs, wireframes, IA flows and occasionally run research sessions to understand in-depth our users' needs.
Incorporate customer feedback and usability findings into the designs in order to enhance user experience
Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and product managers
Demonstrate a deep passion for learning and courage to push the boundaries
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
The successful candidate will be able to create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user needs while taking into account technology constraints. They are hands-on and detail-oriented, with the ability to design exceptional user interfaces that support a variety of data-driven workflows.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Digital Product Design
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design fundamentals and real-world case studies of the experiences and product designed or shipped
- Working knowledge of the design tool Figma
- Japanese Level
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- 4 times a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)