- About the company
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is expected to play an important role in shaping all spheres of socio-economic activities across a wide range of industries all over the world. However, as the evolution of technology rapidly accelerates, the gap between this knowledge and expertise on how companies can implement it practically is widening.
This company's mission is to close this gap, by equipping businesses with emerging technologies such as machine learning and deep learning to create a positive impact in society.
With consulting services in the field of AI, this company specializes in providing solutions tailored to enhance and expand their clients' corporate strategy. The company differentiates itself from other IT consulting companies by their quality of service, and their cutting edge technology. With strategic partnerships with some of the fastest growing companies that are leading technologic innovation in Japan (such as Microsoft Japan, Preferred Networks, NVIDIA, and SCSK), the company has a competitive edge in providing their clients with a unique platform for deep learning and machine learning.
The company specializes in providing consulting and AI solutions in the fields of machine learning and deep learning. The service is divided into 3 main services:
1)Consultation services to allow for the practical implementation of AI technology:
The company's consultation services provide advice about how to use AI technology such as deep learning, reinforcement learning and machine learning in business.
2)Tailored assessments of AI technology:
This service proposes the most suitable technologies and system constructions for problem-solving for the company's clients. It combines deep learning, machine learning, natural language processing and statistical analysis methods to find the best match of technologies.
This service develops solutions for clients, using AI technology. The solution service varies from prototype development to commercialization development. The company both develops original services and provides services developed by partner companies.
Examples of their projects include:
・Using AI technology to analyze the flow lines and operating rates for conveyors at factories
・An automatic estimation system for accident research at an insurance company using deep learning
・Converting archival black-and-white movies to color by using deep learning (now used used by NHK, the largest broadcast company in Japan)
- Corporate Culture
- ・The company was founded in 2016 and currently has about 50 employees (60% are deep learning and machine learning engineers)
・A flextime system is available for new employees. Employees will be required to attend meetings at the office, but otherwise they are free to structure their time in a way that fits their work style. They are also free to choose when they come to the office and have the option to work from home as well.
・The company hopes to work with talented people from a wide range of diverse backgrounds.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- ・This is a unique AI company because it works on both consultation and development.
・This is a great opportunity for people who wish to develop new and innovative products based on client requirements.
・This company has a business partnership with a leading company in this industry, so you will have the opportunity to work with high-level engineers.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Evaluation system is established
- [Recruitment Background]
Although this company's strength lies in machine learning and deep learning technologies, they are always looking for a wide range of technologies to solve their clients' problems. In particular, this company is looking for someone who has knowledge in mathematical optimization for issues such as route optimization, operation schedule optimization, box packing optimization, and layout optimization in the manufacturing industry.
[Scope of work]
- Development of optimization algorithms for linear programming problems, combinatorial optimization problems, mixed integer programming problems, etc.
- Implementation of mathematical optimization
- Development of practical applications and support for integration into products
- Research and development of mathematical optimization libraries
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Have basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Have basic knowledge of mathematical optimization algorithms and be able to implement them using libraries
- Able to propose and implement algorithms suitable for business problems and constraints
- At least 2 years of work experience as an engineer
- Japanese Level
- Knowledge of computer science
- Experience implementing mathematical optimization algorithms
- Experience in research paper implementation
- Knowledge and practical experience with machine learning
- Experience in competitive programming such as AtCoder
- English language skills (reading papers, communicating with engineers/researchers from other companies)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- - Bonus: Provided depending on the performance of the company
- Overtime work is not encouraged and depends on your performance
- The candidate can choose when to start working. The work time is very flexible
- Remote Work