- About the company
- This tech company provides cutting-edge real-time recommendation technology and services based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data processing technology.
The difference between this company and other competitors is that they were established in 1998 as the first company in Japan specializing in recommendation technology, and they are still the leading company in the SaaS-market, boasting the No.1 share in the industry (Fuji Chimera Research Institute, Inc. published "Software Business New Market 2020 Edition", in which the company won 40% of the market share as the No.1 SaaS-type tool).
The company has many team members from different countries, and the CEO is from the United States. As a leading company in its field and one of the first to begin this service, it also has a child company in the Netherlands, and an engineering team based in Germany. There is constant communication with the global team to exchange the most updated information.
The company was listed on TSE Mothers in 2016. Following the Osaka headquarters and Tokyo office, they established a subsidiary in Hong Kong in 2018 to serve as a base for overseas expansion and to develop new businesses.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ Good work-life balance. The rate of paid time off for employees is very high.
・ Diversity： They have many foreign employees, including an American CEO, and 20% of their engineers are foreign nationals.
・ Latest Technologies： This is an environment where you can improve your skills while being exposed to the latest technology.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- ・ Overseas Expansion
・ No.1 market share ratio
・ Listed company in Mothers
- They are a leading company with the No.1 market share in the industry, providing services to top-level companies in various sectors, with its primary service being a real-time recommendation service based on its originally developed recommendation technology. As a backend engineer for this new product, the successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including overall system design and implementation.
They are looking for an Implementation and Operations Engineer to work on their engineering team.
They provide real-time recommendation services to various industries, and the candidate will have the opportunity to actually work on the back-end of their recommendation platform, which processes large volumes of traffic and data.
[Implementation and Operations (Tech Team)]
- Support implementation for new and existing clients
- Creation of customized programs
- Implementation of testing
- Technical support operations (response to inquiries)
- Migration from old system to new system (migration)
- Construction of system quality maintenance environment and fault management
- Construction and operation of internal systems related to customer services, and incidental work performed in an integrated manner.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
- Experience as an engineer (3 years or more)
- Experience in developing web applications and web APIs using scripting languages and object-oriented languages (2 to 3 years or more)
- Experience in building applications, including server-side and client-side applications
- Experience in research on Linux (any number of years)
- Japanese Level
- Experience investigating logs
- Experience communicating and working with clients and consultants
- Experience in development and operation in Cloud (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience in development and operation of web systems *Technical elements: Linux / OSX, AWS
- Experience in English
- Experience in analyzing and analyzing big data
- Those who like to think and create things from scratch
- Experience in batch processing
- Ideal candidate
- Those who are interested in developing recommendation systems in a pioneering company
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- * Discretionary labor system
* Basic salary + job salary
* Annual salary is divided by 12 and 1/12 is paid every month.
* Preferential treatment in consideration of experience and ability.
* Overtime wages equivalent to 45 hours a month will be paid as job salary.
* Excess of 45 hours a month will be paid separately upon prior application and approval of the boss.
- Remote Work