- About the company
- This company consists of a team that is trying to change programming education by making it more fun and easier to understand through the development of a visual programming app.
The app is a visual programming language that allows you to code simultaneously in real-time with someone at a distance.
Real-time collaborative programming is possible, so you can quickly correct mistakes and teach one another!
Because it is visual programming, it is intuitive and fun to learn, even if you are new to programming.
Programming has always been difficult to learn because there are tons of traps that frustrate beginners, such as spelling mistakes and complicated grammar.
With this app, this company aims to reinvent programming education and unleash creativity around the world and has already started working with various stakeholders to provide new programming education.
As an evolved version of the app, they are also examining features that are in line with the Web3 era, such as the ability to turn apps and games created through programming into NFT artworks and sell them on the NFT art market, and the ability to record programming learning history on-chain."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Full remote working and working from abroad are possible.
There are regular meetings, but the office is fully flexible and meetings are held using Gather and Google Meet.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- The company is looking for a software engineer to work as a core member of the team.
The candidate will be involved in the development of a unique visual programming application, the first in the world (according to our research) to achieve collaborative editing.
The candidate will work with a multinational team of top-notch engineers and designers on a global business that aims to expand worldwide. As a full-time employee in the early start-up phase following the CEO, the candidate will be entrusted with a great deal of discretion.
- Developing web apps.
- Programming languages
React (Next.js)/Python (Django)
- Team development tools
JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Slack, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in server-side development using Python-based web application frameworks such as Django, etc.
- Work experience at an early-stage startup.
- Japanese Level
- Work experience in the education or gaming industry.
- Experience in implementing applications using Web3/blockchain technology such as Solidity.
- Ideal candidate
- - Experience working in an early-stage start-up/growth contribution experience / global experience would be welcome.
- The personality the company is looking for:
Empathy with the vision "Together we have more fun and learn more". Interest in the business. Alignment of values.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Full remote work is available.
- Remote Work