- About the company
- With a vision to improve the quality of society in all its activities, this company works to innovate their products and create new value in office equipment, commercial and industrial printing, healthcare, and industrial optical systems. Every member of their 40,000 employees shares the same values as their CEO.
Due to the increasingly diverse and rapidly changing needs in today's world, this company looks to envision the future and shape the course of industries by not only constantly innovating their products, but also by improving their creativity and giving shape to their ideas.
With a focus on the well-being of society and progress toward a better life, this company is looking for like-minded individuals who want to help the company reach their vision.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Evaluation system is established
- Clear career path
- [Job Description]
The successful candidate will work as an engineer for a new SaaS business.
The first step in the company's mission is to provide a highly efficient, effective, and exciting online manual creation and operation service.
In order to achieve the above mission/vision and to transform this established manufacturing company into a new business-agile company, they are mainly looking for members for the following positions
As an engineer in the scrum team
- Facilitate projects through daily communication with PO, ScM, and PMO.
- Planning, designing, implementing, testing, measuring, and improving new functions.
- Review PRs submitted by other engineers in the scrum team
- Be involved in planning and development as an engineer and from multiple perspectives in the exploration of related new products and new functions.
Programming language: Ruby (ver. 2.x)
Framework: Ruby on Rails (ver. 7.x)
Database: Amazon Aurora
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker
Framework: Vue.js (ver. 2.x)
Design tool: Figma
CI/DevOps: GitHub Actions, Cloud Formation
Information sharing tools: Slack, Jira
Monitoring: Sentry, Datadog
Source code management: GitHub
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- More than 3 years of experience in web service development
- Experience in team development
- Japanese Level
[The candidate can make the most of their experience if they have the following (not necessarily all of them)]
- Experience in dealing with debt and major changes to existing services
- Database technology and skills such as SQL
- Experience in machine learning, AI model development, and data analysis
- Experience in agile development
- Experience in training junior engineers
- Experience in back-end development (Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Experience in building and operating infrastructure using AWS
- Ideal candidate
- - Have a great motivation to be a part of new technologies that will change the society for the better
- Not afraid of challenges, willing to be committed till the end
- Proactively share his/her opinion and willing to achieve the goal with the team
- Can think outside the box
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work