- About the company
- This company is the only manufacturer in Japan specializing in underwater drones, providing a means of underwater access that can be used on a daily basis and was established by the University of Tsukuba to bring the deep sea, which is said to be the "last unexplored region of the earth," closer to people through deep-sea exploration by underwater drones.
In March 2016, the company raised a seed round of funding and began the development of a deep-sea probe.
In June 2017, they raised 190 million yen in a Series A round to launch an underwater drone business.
- Raised approximately ¥340 million in funding in April 2019. They prepared for mass production of their underwater drones and started sales in November 2019.
- After that, they raised funds from DRONE FUND and Tsukuba Exceed Fund in March 2021. Currently, they are increasing the production of its Dive Unit, strengthening its development system, and expanding partnerships.
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- The only manufacturer in Japan specializing in underwater drones, providing a means of underwater access that can be used on a daily basis
A start-up company established by the University of Tsukuba to bring the deep sea, which is said to be the "last unexplored region of the earth," closer to people through deep-sea exploration by underwater drones.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of automatic control software for underwater robots.
- Design, implementation, and operation of control software for underwater robots
- Collaboration with mechanical, electrical, embedded software, and application members
- Conduct experiments in water tanks and in the field (sea and test sites)
Programming language, etc.
-C++, Python, ROS
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- University/graduate study or work experience in robotics or similar technologies
- Experience in C++ programming
- Ability to participate in field trials after joining the company
- Japanese Level
- Experience in development using ROS/ROS2
- Experience in mobile robot development
- Experience in Python development
- Experience in CV development
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work