- About the company
- A fast-growing startup company developing and providing a cloud-based reception system.
Selected as one of the 54 promising venture companies by a famous economic magazine. The founder has experience as a corporate receptionist for more than 10 years and launched the company with the concept "If you remove the extension from the reception, you will be more comfortable with the visitor reception."
By using existing chat tools (Slack, etc.) instead of using extensions, you can respond smoothly to customers.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Back-end development of cloud receptionist system, scheduling tool, and meeting room management system
- Client application development, function addition/improvement, maintenance, testing, bug fixing, etc.
- Establishment of technical specifications and maintenance of documentation associated with the above
The position communicates with the development team, QA team, sales, marketing, and other departments through business chat.
For example, the position can be involved in a wide range of issues that need to be focused on, such as cooperation with the security gate system and the development of new functions for the schedule adjustment tool, for which needs are increasing.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Framework- Front end related
Programming Languages-Data base related
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development and 1+ years of experience with Ruby
- Experience with libraries/frameworks similar to React (Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Japanese Level
- Experience in SaaS in-house product development
- Experience in implementing both front-end and back-end and experience in completing a large functionality implementation by oneself.
- Knowledge of cloud servers, including certification as an AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience in React native development
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Ideal candidate
- - Someone with great communication skills
- Someone who likes challenges
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- - Other benefits：Book purchase (up to 3,000yen/month), babysitting service support (up to 30,000yen/month)
- No bonus : Included annual salary.
- Flex time: they have flex time culture. Core time is 12:00 to 17:00.
- Remote work:
Usually engineers work only once a week in office and work from home in rest of the day.
(Now they work full remote work because of corona virus)
- Remote Work