- About the company
- "Solving Social Issues through AI for future generations"
A company that supports open innovation using AI technology in various industries and themes to realize a happy society through solving social issues using AI. Through joint projects with clients, the company supports the entire process of AI utilization, from planning, research, PoC, to productization. The company handles a wide range of business domains, from robotics, finance, and infrastructure to nursing care and human resources. The company offers a variety of services that utilize AI, including the "HR-kun" series, which uses AI to handle HR tasks such as hiring, training, evaluation, and placement; "AI Training," an educational service to improve understanding and use of AI; and a platform for artificial intelligence models. In November 2021, the company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers market. In November 2021, the company was approved for initial listing on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and was listed on the market on December 23 of the same year.
1. AI Platform
To solve their clients' business challenges, they conduct more than 250 AI/DX projects per year based on their AI platform, which is a one-stop proposal for promoting understanding ~ planning ~ design/development ~ operation and use of AI, including ready-to-use SaaS AI applications, AI algorithms/APIs, MLOps, and more. By combining AI/DX-related assets such as SaaS AI applications, AI algorithms,APIs, and MLOps, they are able to meet a wide range of needs from quick AI implementation to collaborative service development. They also provide one-stop support services for DX human resource and organizational development, and operates Japan's largest community of AI/DX promotion leaders to help companies internalize AI utilization and DX promotion. By solving company-wide problems and maximizing customer value, they promote social implementation of AI.
2. AI Products
They develop and provide AI products to solve social issues identified in their AI platform business, specifically with the aim of solving issues emerging in the super-aging society. For example in the nursing care and medical fields, they provide an application that supports the indirect work of nursing care staff with AI x voice input, an application that helps solve the problems of family caregivers, and an application that uses AI to analyze the risk of pedestrians falling using a video of the patient waking 5 meters. The accumulated data is not only utilized to improve performance, but is also returned to expand solutions for individual company issues in the AI platform business.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- 1. High technological capabilities of cutting-edge engineers from around the world
- Grand Prix of the 1st IP BASE AWARD in the startup category
- Grand Prize, Data Science Award 2019, Association of Data Scientists
2. Products that solve social issues in the field
3. Board members with extensive experience and talented employees
- Linkedin "TOP COMPANIES" Startup Edition Ranking 2019 and 2020 consecutively 1st place
- Forbes "Entrepreneurial Ranking of Japan" No. 2 in FY2020 and FY2021
- Selected as one of the 100 most promising AI startups in the world in 2021 (selected by CBInsights)
- [Job Description]
- UI design of web/mobile applications
- Design and implementation of web front-end architecture to meet product requirements
In addition, if possible and necessary for the team, the company expects the successful candidate to be responsible for product management, development of reusable front-end resources, UX design, server-side development, and others that may seep into other areas.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Web application development experience
-- Knowledge and development experience with front-end component-oriented frameworks such as Vue, React, or Angular
- Ability to make your own UX improvement proposals in response to mocks or requirements and be able to implement them
- Knowledge/interest in the following
-- Knowledge and development experience with web standards and web markups such as HTML, CSS, Json, etc.
-- Knowledge and development experience with CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Japanese Level
- Experience in front-end performance improvement
- Experience with front-end security measures (e.g. XSS)
- Experience with UI components
-- Experience developing libraries of UI components
-- Experience with UI component management tools (e.g. Storybook)
- Experience with automated testing (unit testing, e2e, etc.)
- Experience with API design
- Experience with agile development