- About the company
- Founded in 2012, this company has a vision of “shaping the software of the future," and provides state-of-the-art algorithm solutions such as natural language processing, moving image processing, and machine learning/deep learning. By developing and systemizing business intelligence through the use of AI, the company's products enable computers to handle complicated processing so that people can focus on more creative business. The system solution engages in all processes from collecting data to creating applications for clients' businesses.
It is still very rare for industrialists to collaborate with machine learning engineers. This company is developing various joint projects with leading enterprise companies in Japan as clients, using its expertise in algorithm engineers, software engineers, and consulting.
Focusing on social implementation, the company aims to return cutting-edge research and technology to society. Their products have been introduced to many clients, and the usage continuation rate is 90%.
The company's technologies have a variety of applications, including:
・CRM Solution: This digital marketing tool helps companies make loyal customers through the application of AI. This tool provides various marketing solutions, such as how to use e-mail newsletters or mobile applications efficiently and how to offer discount coupons differently based on purchasing behavior and gender.
・Automatic Dialogue: This tool offers a customer service solution by applying Natural Language Processing and deep learning. This system is able to automatically answer customers' questions either on the Internet, via chat, or via e-mail for 24 hours.
Besides the above, this company offers other system solutions by using algorithms such as area-specialized Image Recognition Engines and Future Prediction Engines.
- Corporate Culture
- All employees are highly-skilled and very humble. Communication between employees is done on even ground.
There are no assigned positions yet, so all employees work at their own discretion.
Employees manage their own performance and motivation.
“Principle of 100% Engineers”: All employees (including sales positions) have experience with programming, so everyone can understand technical words.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- Number of employees: 30 people including partners (Engineer 60%, Business 30%)
Average age of employee: 31.2 years old
- With a mission to "make communication what it should be through technology", this company provides text and voice dialogue engines using natural language processing, machine learning and deep learning for enterprise call centers, as well as products in SaaS format to support workplace communication issues in line with recent changes in work styles.
They provide SaaS-based text and spoken dialogue engines that leverage natural language processing/machine learning/deep learning for enterprise call centers, as well as products to support workplace communication challenges in response to recent changes in work styles. We provide SaaS-based products to support the challenges of workplace communication in response to recent changes in work styles.
In this position, the candidate will work as an SRE engineer, teaming up with machine learning engineers specializing in various fields to develop multiple in-house services and improve operational processes.
- The SRE Engineer will be responsible for building and monitoring infrastructure, operating development/staging/production environments, and creating mechanisms for automatic repair in the event of a failure.
- Develop software to improve reliability and availability, and create mechanisms for infrastructure operations.
- Identify single points of failure and other high-risk architectural issues, and propose and implement solutions
- Developing CI/CD tool operation schemes and their operation.
[Attractiveness of the Position]
- Involved in the creation of systems that are widely distributed in society
- The developed system will be widely used by the general public through major companies that have an impact on society.
[Many talented members]
They have members who are experts in various fields of deep learning technology and software development, and the environment is very stimulating and learning environment. They value daily communication and have a lot of small talk, and they have built a relationship where each member can feel free to ask each other anything.
(Examples: Forbes 30 Under 30, Asia, IPA Unexplored, top conference adopters, assistant professors, PhDs, experienced CTOs, former GAFA engineers, etc.)
[Growth as an engineer]
They have many very challenging tasks that require us to create and improve our own logic and architecture under the constraints of IO and computing resources.
- Python (Flask, Responder)
- Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS(Aurora MySQL), Lambda, Elasticsearch Service, SQS, Kinesis Data Firehose, ... etc.)
- Git (GitHub)
- Trello / Notion
- Slack / MS Teams
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience in building and monitoring infrastructure and operating development/staging/production environments
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI
- More than 1 year of development experience using lightweight languages such as Python, Ruby, etc. and web frameworks
- Experience in designing and implementing system architecture
- Knowledge of web application security and experience in designing and implementing web applications with this in mind
- Experience in development and operation using AWS
- Experience in design, development, and operation of MySQL or PostgresSQL
- Experience in code management and multi-person development using git and GitHub
- Experience in development and operation using container technologies such as Linux and Docker
- Basic knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP and HTTP
- Ability to read English documents
- Japanese Level
- Experience in leading a team of 5 or more people as a Technical Lead
- Knowledge and experience in security measures
- Experience running machine learning models in a production environment
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, or experience and knowledge in a similar field
- Experience and knowledge of AWS
- Experience and knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Experience and knowledge of container technologies such as Docker
- Experience with open source activities and personal web service development
- Experience and knowledge of search engines such as Elasticsearch and Apache Solr
- Experience in building and operating log analysis infrastructure
- Experience in development using CI/CD tools
- Specialties in other areas
- Ideal candidate
- - An interest in the process of using technology to improve the business
- Output oriented and fits into a culture of collaboration with team members to achieve goals.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- The ability to communicate with non-engineers on complex specification requirements.
- Transparency and open-mindedness.
- Make tangible progress in the face of ambiguity.
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)