- About the company
- This company operates a service that matches finance professionals (FPs, IFAs, insurance recruiters, etc.) with users who are worried about their finances, and has been growing steadily since its release in November 2018. They have achieved organic growth as well as partnerships with companies with outstanding user bases, which has led to a 10-fold increase in user acquisition over the past year without increasing advertising costs.
The company aims to realize diversity and is composed of a diverse group of people. They aim to manage the company in a way that makes the most of each person's individuality.
- Corporate Culture
- The development team's attitude is strongly based on "going for the goods," "committing to the logic and quality of the planning and development products," and "having fun and being in a good mood.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
Data analysis for product improvement and decision making.
The process of determining "what measures are effective for the current issues" and "whether the measures actually worked" based on data is important in order to improve products and make decisions. Currently, there are no members who are dedicated to data analysis, and development members and PMs are concurrently performing this task. The company is looking for a data analyst with knowledge and experience in data analysis to join the team in order to improve the speed and quality of product improvement and decision making.
- Analyze data related to issues and measures faced by each team
-- Creation of queries related to KPI and other numerical indicators
-- Analysis of current issues and effects of measures
-- Advice and planning of measures from the viewpoint of data analysis
# Development environment, tools used, etc.
- Development collaboration
- Public cloud
- MySQL (Amazon RDS for MySQL / Amazon Aurora)
- Data analysis and visualization
- Prefect Cloud (environment under construction)
- Rundeck (deprecated)
- Google Workspace
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Data Base Related
Programming Languages-Data base related
- Knowledge and work experience in data aggregation and analysis
- Extraction, processing, and analysis of data using SQL
- Visualization of data according to the content of aggregation and analysis
- Japanese Level
- Experience in work from KPI design to tabulation
- Experience in hypothesis development and validation using data
-- Knowledge and experience in effectiveness verification, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with statistical methods
-- Knowledge and experience in multivariate analysis (e.g. regression analysis, principal component analysis, etc.)
-- Knowledge and experience with statistical hypothesis testing (e.g. t-test, chi-square test, etc.)
- Experience with Python analysis
-- Analytical processing using Pandas, SciPy, etc.
-- Data visualization using Matplotlib, etc.
- Ideal candidate
- - Those who share the company's mission and values.
- Interested in data analysis in the growth phase
- The candidate is interested in collaborating with various teams.
- The candidate is interested in "WHY" in any matter.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)