- About the company
- This company is now developing a product family which includes a learning and inference software stack and accelerator IP that enables deep learning with low power consumption.
To realize their mission "To create innovative devices with machine learning and make them available everywhere”, the team is developing the infrastructure library to develop deep learning models that run on the product's accelerator.
This infrastructure library includes deep learning operators that this company has patented and numerous sample models, which are used by both internal and external engineers to develop models. The team aims to increase both internal and external model productivity by enhancing the value of this infrastructure library, thus the "product" IP will be embedded in many devices all over the world and used in daily life.
The development of deep learning libraries involves a wide range of issues, including those that can be solved by pure software engineering and those that require following the latest technological developments in deep learning.
- PR Aspects
- Working hours: Flexible working hours (5:00-22:00, standard working hours 8h), no core hours
Telecommuting allowance 5,000 yen/month
- This company is developing a family of products including a learning and inference software stack and AcceleratorIP that enable deep learning with low power consumption.
In the current phase, this company aims to horizontally PMF the AcceleratorIP in order to realize our mission "to spread unprecedented devices using machine learning to the world at large". They would like to entrust the candidate with a series of tasks from the creation of technical proposals that make the best use of our technology to the implementation support, based on the company's understanding of market trends and technological development potential.
This company is looking for a Bizdev to lead the business from the user and market point of view as well as to draw up a growth strategy for the business centered on the application of the product together with VP of business.
The company will establish a business model to solve the problems of many customers and society through the world view of the product and it's application more than ever. And they are aiming for a world where their product is installed in every device in the world and used as a matter of course in our daily life!
Main Tasks include:
- Verification of business hypotheses and application to business.
- Customer and market analysis, hypothesis development, and execution for PMF.
- Planning and execution of partnership strategies to achieve business growth.
- Support for business plan development, planning of business strategy in line with the business plan, and execution and improvement of operations.
- Contribution to the management plan
- Develop and lead cross-company projects necessary to achieve the business plan
- Conduct discussions, including technical content, with clients or across the company as needed.
- Planning new products and solutions.
- Analyze solutions and customers with high market growth potential, plan new products and solutions, and solve technical issues to realize them in collaboration with necessary stakeholders, both inside and outside the team.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Possess a master's or doctoral degree in informatics or a neighboring field, or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Experience working with software and compiler development products that are designed to work on edge devices.
- Strong interest in deep learning technologies and edge computing.
- Ability to analyze customer issues and efficiently execute all tasks from project proposal and requirement definition to contract closing.
- Experience in sales activities or technical support for customers not only in Japan but also overseas.
- Basic knowledge of ASICs and SoCs, and basic knowledge of development flow based on them.
- Japanese Level
- Experience in model design, development, and research using deep learning frameworks.
- Experience in building partner ecosystems using products and services.
- Experience in building bare-metal embedded systems and systems using embedded Linux.
- Ideal candidate
- - Share the company's mission and vision and are committed to developing products that solve customer issues.
- Able to lead a company-wide project from start-up to closing, with appropriate support from others, using good judgment to lead the project autonomously to a successful conclusion.
- A team player and able to communicate with others in a respectful manner
- Able to build consensus through constructive dialogue and discussion based on trust and cooperation in order to produce optimal outputs efficiently and effectively.
- Able to extract issues from facts and events, prepare documents (proposals) that clarify goals, issues, and the best means of addressing them, and explain them to relevant parties regardless of position (we emphasize documentation when sharing information in order to ensure transparency and prevent information asymmetry)
- Share the mission and vision and take on challenges toward the same future.
- Empathy with the realization of the company's Mission and Vision, interest in the technology and business, and willingness to catch up. Passionate about developing products that solve customer problems.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work