- About the company
- Founded in 1995, this company is a global comprehensive consulting firm and IT vendor company from China with a 25-year history and approximately 30,000 employees. Selected as one of the top 8 global IT vendors in the world. With offices and delivery centres in 17 countries and territories worldwide, they have long-term business relationships with 154 of our Fortune 500 companies.
Their Japanese branch was established in 2002 as a business corporation. Since then, in various industries such as insurance, manufacturing, high-tech, and telecommunications, they have provided various services including digital technology development, application/software development/verification, and operations, and have actively promoted business globally.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ 47% of the employees are foreigners.
・ Flat and challenging corporate culture, meritocracy
・ Many prime projects
・ Unlike general global companies, we promote independent management tailored to the markets of each country.
・ Environment where English, Japanese and Chinese can be used
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
We are looking for a person who can be in charge of upstream processes such as requirement definition, offshore bridge work, and actual equipment verification of deliverables in system development projects for various major manufacturing clients.
(1) Requirement Definition: You will be responsible for understanding the client's product requirement specifications, marketing needs, etc. through interviews, defining and designing functional requirements to meet the requirements while communicating with the client, and creating requirement definition documents such as functional requirement specifications and UI specifications.
(2) Offshore bridge work: Hand over the requirement specifications created in (1) above to our offshore team and be involved in subsequent project management.
(3) Confirmation of deliverables on actual equipment: You will test and evaluate offshore development deliverables on actual equipment at the client's site. If there are any problems, you will work with the offshore team to resolve them.
The following projects are currently underway as examples of assignments for this position.
Paper transport blocks firmware development for a major office automation equipment manufacturer's commercial printers (production printers)
For a major office automation equipment manufacturer: Development of firmware for paper transport blocks for multifunctional peripherals (MFPs)
Design and development projects for major medical equipment products for a major medical equipment manufacturer
One of our largest clients is a major medical equipment manufacturer.
Through our long-term business relationship with one of our largest clients, an office automation equipment manufacturer, we are able to provide a full range of support for product development, including upstream requirement definition and offshore development. In addition, we are also working on a number of prime contract projects for many other manufacturing clients.
We have accumulated a great deal of knowledge through long-term business relationships, and our members are able to transfer this knowledge steadily, creating an environment in which you can engage in your work safely and smoothly when you join a new project.
In addition, many challenging projects such as acquiring expertise in the office automation equipment industry, AI development, and DevOps development are implemented and encouraged, so you will be able to work on your daily tasks while satisfying your technical and business curiosity and interest in new things.
If you have Chinese language skills, this project will not only support you in Japan but will also allow you to experience a variety of knowledge and culture through global development utilizing collaboration with Chinese offshore development teams.
We offer two major career paths: project and account management career path and technical professional career path.
The project and account management career path is defined as a career from the project manager, through senior project manager and account manager, to the business manager with overall responsibility for a business unit.
On the other hand, the Technical Specialist career path defines careers from upstream design engineer to senior upstream design engineer and expert with expertise in a specific industry or technology.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
At least 3 years of experience in embedded systems and product development
Able to think about software structure (architecture)
Able to write specifications for the basic structure
- Japanese Level
Experience in offshore development.
Experience in printer-related software development.
Chinese language skills
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)