- About the company
- Founded in 1995, this company is a global comprehensive consulting firm and IT vendor company from China with a 25-year history and approximately 30,000 employees. Selected as one of the top 8 global IT vendors in the world. With offices and delivery centres in 17 countries and territories worldwide, they have long-term business relationships with 154 of our Fortune 500 companies.
Their Japanese branch was established in 2002 as a business corporation. Since then, in various industries such as insurance, manufacturing, high-tech, and telecommunications, they have provided various services including digital technology development, application/software development/verification, and operations, and have actively promoted business globally.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ 47% of the employees are foreigners.
・ Flat and challenging corporate culture, meritocracy
・ Many prime projects
・ Unlike general global companies, we promote independent management tailored to the markets of each country.
・ Environment where English, Japanese and Chinese can be used
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
Responsible for the main upstream process, some development support, and acceptance work for a mobile application development project for a major regional bank.
The job will include
・Preparation of documents, meeting with customers, and checking requirements.
・Liaison with Myanmar for POS system deployment in Myanmar, specification confirmation, problem confirmation.
・High-level design (system policy design to basic design)
・Consideration of implementation policy with the customer.
・Participate in architecture study
・Development of a smartphone application
We are not only doing contracted development to fulfill fixed requirements, but also exploring various business feasibilities with our clients and having fun creating new things together with them.
In the future, as a PM, you will be able to manage projects as a whole and also become a Sr.
SE → Technical Specialist → Senior Technical Consultant
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Minimum 4 years of experience in smartphone app development
Experience with some pure native Swith and Kotlin (Java)
Experience in Java, Go, Ruby on Rails development
Experience in high-level design (system policy design to basic design)
- Japanese Level
Experience in creating various documents such as requirement documents
Knowledge of AWS
Web application development experience
Hybrid, Cordova, Flutter (Dart)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Tokyo (4 days a week remote work available)
- Remote Work