Ruby on Rails
- About the company
- This is the first FinTech company in Japan to successfully commercialize a deferred payment service, which had been considered unfeasible due to the high risk of non-payment.
The postpaid system, launched in 2002, has become a social infrastructure that is used by one person every second in Japan, or approximately 50 million customers per year.
The company is currently developing a system for BtoB payments, BtoC membership payments, and for postpaid payments in Taiwan.
As long as everyone is on board and are determined to proceed with sincerity and persistence, we can break barriers and surpass the current common sense. This is the biggest lesson that the company has learned. The company will continue to earnestly pursue the creation of businesses and organizations that will become the "Next Atarimae (standard)".
In addition to expanding the existing business, the company aims to develop new businesses in the CreditTech domain, where services are established based on credit, using as assets the vast database of credit information and purchase behavior history accumulated through the use of our deferred payment settlement service by users.
By refining "credit" from a new perspective that is not bound by conventional frameworks, the company will make it possible to establish unprecedented transactions and services.
Creating the 'Next Atarimae' (standard).
A leading company of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL), which started in 2002 and has led the postpaid payment market in Japan.
As a company that practices a "teal organization," they have created a culture and climate in which employees can work with freedom and express themselves in their own way.
With the mission of "Creating the Next Atarimae," they aim to create innovative systems in both business and organization.
• Create business and relationships without distortion
• Building a Company Together
• Cherish the sense of excitement
• Sincerely deal with all stakeholders
• Transforming differences into Organizational Strength
• Respect for aspirations
• Seek with strictness and support one other
• Thinking about the Essence
• Joining Forces
• Focus on the Best
• Deal with people with sincerity.
• Improve ourselves
- Corporate Culture
- •Teal Organization
The company supports the growth of entrepreneurship and the creation of innovation, and aims to achieve both employee self-realization and social development.
•Own Personnel Evaluation System
The company has a personnel evaluation system designed for a teal organization that achieves autonomy, decentralization, and cooperation.
It was designed with the purpose of evaluation shifted from "appropriate distribution of rewards" to "mutual growth support.
By eliminating a sense of competition among employees and fostering psychological safety, we aim to create an environment in which employees can focus more than ever on growth and demonstrating value.
- Other details
- Values clearly defined
- Evaluation system is established
- • Management of maintenance and operation of a smartphone application (management of development issues, quality control, communication with business units, etc.)
• Project management of new function development for a smartphone application (requirement definition, design, project approach formulation, man-hour management, etc.)
• Team management
• Management and improvement of development and operation processes.
Languages (smartphone apps): Java, Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
DB: Amazon Aurora (PostgreSQL), Amazon RDS (PostgreSQL), DynamoDB
Repository management: Backlog, Github
CI/CD: Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline
Development environment: Docker, Cloud9
Tools: Figma, slack, Scrapbox, Firebase
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Ruby on Rails
Programming Languages-Data base related
• Experience in project and program management
• At least 1 year of programming experience using either iOS (Swift) or Android (Java/Kotlin)
- If less than 1 year, at least 2 years of programming experience in any environment
•Experience in mobile app development using server communication and in-app DB Experience in team development
• Able to communicate not only within the scope of own responsibility and role, but also to build relationships with stakeholders to solve problems and to promote things proactively.
• The ability to identify issues, formulate solutions, implement them, and promote improvement activities.
• To be able to grasp what the problem is from a bird's eye view of events and matters, and to be able to explain the problem in a structured and easy-to-understand manner.
- Japanese Level
• Experience in designing and developing web applications (Java, Ruby on Rails, etc.) and services
• Experience in releasing a product to the world (regardless of whether it is a business company, individual, SIer, etc.)
• Experience in development organization management, member training, and recruiting
- Ideal candidate
- A person who can think from the essence of everything, take on challenges, and pave the way, while co-creating rather than competing.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- two times per year (May and November)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Book purchase support
- Special Housing Allowance
- Language learning support
The company aims to expand both its business and organization significantly in the future.
In particular, the smartphone application is an important function as a service for C-supply, and they will actively add functions and refine the experience as the mainstay product of the business in the future.
In this context, they are looking for people who are willing to take on challenges that are challenging both in terms of business and technology
- Remote Work