- About the company
- A company that develops and operates lifestyle platform and applications that distributes videos of cooking recipes,and provide information on topics such as fashion, beauty, and love.
Their cooking recipe video service provides more than 40,000 recipes that can be easily and deliciously prepared under the supervision of a registered dietitian. As of April 2021, the total number of downloads exceeded 29 million, it has established itself as the No.1 recipe video service in Japan.
Lifestyle platform is a service for women that carefully selects and publishes only high-quality content from articles provided by more than 200 partners. It offers a wide variety of content including fashion, romance, marriage, money, lifestyle, etc. As of March 2021, the number of monthly users exceeded 45 million.
In January 2018, the company raised a total of 3.35 billion yen through a third-party allotment of new shares to Yahoo's YJ2 Investment Business Partnership, Akatsuki, United, and others. In addition to reinforcing human resources and marketing, the company also indicated its intention to develop new businesses and consider M&A. In July of the same year, Yahoo invested approximately 9.3 billion yen to purchase the shares held by existing shareholders, raising its voting rights to 45.6% and making the company a consolidated subsidiary.
- Corporate Culture
- - Flat corporate culture: Each employee is given discretion and opportunities regardless of nationality, age, or company history.
- No wasteful meetings: They set their meetings as "30 minutes in principle". They try to minimize the number of meetings and the time spent in them, but they do so with a sense of ownership that enables us to streamline operations and make decisions quickly.
- A love of products: They place importance on "being user-oriented" in all their businesses. In order to continue to create services that are useful and delightful to users, each employee is constantly in touch with the company's products and examines improvements and new features.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- - Stable foundation: Since July 2018, the company has been a subsidiary of Yahoo (Z Holdings) and continues to prepare for a stock listing.
- Their recipe video service has the No. 1 market share in Japan.
- They provide a lifestyle platform in Japan, it continues to grow into a large-scale service with 45 million monthly users.
- They are using the huge amount of customer data they have accumulated to develop new delivery and short video services.
- They are constantly improving our product, "TRILL", by considering what kind of experience is ideal for users and how it can solve their problems. Designers are involved in planning the service from the early stages and frequently exchange opinions with members from other fields, working with the mindset of creating a good service for everyone.
- Define requirements and UI design for TRILL application.
- Designing TRILL's products in general
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers and participate in decision-making.
- This is a position where you can be involved in service development itself, such as planning, direction and product management in the future.
◆TRILL Product Design Team
- They are in charge of the UIUX design of TRILL's apps with two members, PdM and student interns.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only