- About the company
- Our mission is to "never let you damage the life potential you have, no matter where you are or with whom you live."
Originating with 1on1 SaaS, to becoming a People Success Platform.
A startup that is attracting attention from in and outside of Japan as a next-gen HRtech service.
We are a startup that provides SaaS to improve people management.
With the decline and diversification of workforce and sudden changes in the way people work, front-line management continues to grow in both importance and difficulty for both companies and individuals. The company's SaaS is highly regarded in Japan and abroad as the "next HR tech" and "work tech" that will support the near future.
We have raised approximately 1 billion yen in 2022.
- Corporate Culture
- We have about 10 members in development, ranging in age from 27 to 45, with an average age of 36.4.
Our talented members' previous jobs include the tech lead of a major IT company and CTO of an HR startup.
In addition to their engineering experience, our members have a variety of unique backgrounds, including sales, photographer, JGB derivatives trader, freelancer, national public servant, and consultant. Although they come from different backgrounds, ages, and fields of expertise, they are all characterized by a high level of product-first awareness and teamwork.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- First Japanese company to be selected as one of the 30 global HR tech startups (from HR Technology Conference, the world's largest HR tech event)
- Winner of the Silver Award at HRM Asia Readers Choice 2020, one of the largest HR awards in Asia.
- Winner of the Grand Prix, the highest award at HRtech GP 2019, one of the largest HRtech conferences in Japan
- Innovation Award at the 5th HR Technology Awards 2020
- Winner of the Grand Prix of the Digital HR Competition 2020 Highest Award
- People Management SaaS development and operation.
The company develops and operates SaaS products that support one-on-one communication (1-on-1) within an organization, which is the foundation of people management.
As we look ahead to future business growth and the provision of more value to our corporate clients, we believe that there is room for product deepening, expansion, and growth in the areas of people management and the deepening and facilitation of one-on-one communication, which is at the heart of people management.
In order to prevent the mid-to-long-term decline in development speed and quality due to the complexity and scale of the product, we are considering the following changes to the back-end architecture (front-end architecture)
We believe it is necessary to change the backend architecture (we have completed the replacement of the frontend with Vue.js => Angular in 2021), and for the backend, we have started to replace Ruby on Rails with Python & FastAPI with an eye on the future.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only