- About the company
- This fintech company was established in 2016, and the company is developing AI solutions with a focus on accounting. Their mission is "Change the accounting, and the world will be changed". A lot of accounting firms are facing a labor shortage and the company is trying to automate the work by using AI and image analysis technology.
Their service includes AI systems that utilize image recognition technology for reading documents and receipts to make the work more efficient. The market scale in Japan is expected to be 800 billion yen, and they have already acquired several patents, so they are trying to expand their business for overseas markets.
- Corporate Culture
- Since they are small team, they try to work closely together to solve problems as a single team. The company is looking for someone with more experience and knowledge than their current team in order to help the team grow and become a fast growing work environment. From the CEO's experience of working at a foreign company, they are flat culture and employees are able to bring up ideas regardless of title or age.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- The company has won a competition at a fintech award.
- Other details
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- Our service is a cloud service (SaaS) that utilizes AI (deep learning) and combines AI-OCR and other technologies to automate tasks in the accounting and finance fields.
The service is mainly targeted at the accounting departments of enterprise companies and is attracting a great deal of attention as a service that automates accounts payable management tasks and enables telework and DX. As a result, opportunities to introduce this service and negotiate with large companies have been increasing dramatically.
We are looking for a new member to join our development team to provide a more stable service.
Improvement of application and middleware operation, availability, and performance
Build and operate databases, networks, etc. in a cloud environment
Develop and support microservices environment built on Kubernetes.
Development and operation of tools to automate various operations
Development and operation of monitoring environment for fault detection and capacity planning
Monitoring and improvement of product stability and reliability
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in providing and operating services in AWS and other public clouds.
Experience in operating an automated environment based on CI/CD concepts.
Experience in the development of automated environments based on the concept of CI/CD.
Experience in providing services in a public cloud environment, including CI/CD.
- Japanese Level
Experience operating in a microservices environment.
Experience operating mission-critical systems.
Deep knowledge of Kubernetes.
Experience with AWS.
Experience in building and operating multi-cloud environments.
Experience in chaos engineering.
In-depth knowledge of OS, networking, middleware, and other security issues, as well as operational experience.
Knowledge of accounting and accounting field.
- Ideal candidate
- People who share our values
■First Accounting's Values
Can Do Attitude: Always looking for ways to do things.
Trust: Earn the trust of customers. Trust your teammates.
Teamwork: There is only so much one person can do. Work as a team to accomplish the mission.
Passion: Keep moving toward the future.
Move Fast: Move ahead of the pack, even if only by one step.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- ・Development and Operation Environment Infrastructure
AWS (ELB, EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, SQS, ElastiCache,...)
Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins
Golang, Node.js, TypeScript, etc.
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)