- About the company
- Founded in 2012, this company is an SaaS company that aims to solve personal and corporate money challenges through its services and better users’ lives by eliminating personal money worries and anxieties, improving corporate management, and improving domestic productivity. The CEO and President of this company previously worked for a major global manufacturer and securities company. This company aims to become Japan’s No. 1 “money platform.” Currently, there are about 900 employees, of which about 400 are professional engineers.
The company primarily provides financial services to individuals and corporations from various angles. For individuals, the company provides automatic household account book/asset management SaaS products that enable centralized management of accounts such as banks, credit cards, and securities companies, economic media aimed at improving money literacy, and automatic savings apps. In addition, for corporations and sole proprietors, the company provides an SaaS-type service platform to facilitate back office operations such as accounting, tax filing, and invoicing.
The company was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers in September 2017. Due to the market reorganization of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the market classification was changed to the Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market on April 4, 2022.
In May 2020, the cloud-based expense settlement system provided by the company was selected as a TOP 50 product with excellent satisfaction and recognition at the “IT review Best Software in Japan 2020” sponsored by IT Cloud.
In 2019, the company established an in-house lab to research financial data and processing methods using machine learning and deep learning technology. In their research on financial data interaction methods, the company is researching UI and UX that present the flow of money in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Corporate Culture
- ・ “Respect” permeates throughout the company's culture. The company maintains a flat culture in which employees think about things from the standpoint of the other party and opinions are respected regardless of job title or age.
・ The business is widely expanding and achieving rapid growth.
・ A group of 400 professional engineers support the company's products.
・ The company's mission and vision are very clear, and the personnel system and awards system are substantial.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- 【BACKGROUND OF RECRUITMENT】
The company currently offers more than 30 services in various domains, including BtoC, BtoB, and BtoBtoC, and continues to grow by developing new services to solve people's financial issues.
The SRE team was established last year to support the changing service and development organization through the shift to microservices. The role of the SRE team is expected to become broader and larger in the future. They have many projects to work on and have not yet achieved even one-tenth of what they would want to do as an SRE team. Some of the main fields to work on are:
- Converting a monolithic service that already has a large number of users into a microservice
- Building and operating a Kubernetes cluster on-premise to achieve this
- Organizational transformation to support microservices
-Budget control for service quality control
-Pursuit of Developer Experience and establishment of Operational Excellence
-Metrics maintenance and monitoring of production services
-Service failure detection, response and prevention
-Capacity planning and capacity control
-Evaluate and improve performance across all layers of applications, middleware, and infrastructure
-Tool implementation, development, and operation for automation of operations
-Support and maintenance of microservices infrastructure
-Development productivity measurement and its mechanism
-Promotion and implementation of containerization of infrastructure
[The technology stack]
Web server side: Rails, Go
Web front-end: React, Redux, webpack, TypeScript, Mocha, Jest
Database: MySQL (Aurora)
Infrastructure and middleware
AWS (ALB, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, ElastiCache, EKS...) ,
GCP (BigQuery, Firebase, GKE),Kubernetes (cluster construction and operation),ArgoCD,
nginx, squid, logstash, filebeat, kibana, elasticsearch, Fulentd, envoy, Passenger, Puma, Unicorn, Docker, Redis, Memcached
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in building infrastructure for cloud services such as AWS and GCP by coding
Knowledge of architecture and infrastructure
Experience in web service development
- Japanese Level
Experience in Rails development
Experience with Golang
Experience operating Kubernetes clusters
Experience deploying services using Kubernetes resources
Experience in building CICD
Experience in development and operation using container technology
Experience in building and operating, implementing and monitoring microservices
Experience in implementing BI tools
Experience in building SRE organization
- Ideal candidate
- ・Those who strongly sympathize and resonate with they company's vision*/*
・People who want to acquire a wide range of skills as an engineer, including server-side skills and alpha skills*/*
・Those who value teamwork and are willing to work hard with ambition*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Biz infrastructure: Marketo, SalesForce
Repository management: GitHub
CI/CD: CircleCI, ArgoCD, CodeBuild, Github Action
Development environment: Docker
Infrastructure: Terraform Enterprise, ansible
Monitoring: DataDog, Rollbar, New Relic
Ticket management: Jira, asana, Zenhub
- Remote Work