- About the company
- This fintech company was established in 2016, and the company is developing AI solutions with a focus on accounting. Their mission is "Change the accounting, and the world will be changed". A lot of accounting firms are facing a labor shortage and the company is trying to automate the work by using AI and image analysis technology.
Their service includes AI systems that utilize image recognition technology for reading documents and receipts to make the work more efficient. The market scale in Japan is expected to be 800 billion yen, and they have already acquired several patents, so they are trying to expand their business for overseas markets.
- Corporate Culture
- Since they are small team, they try to work closely together to solve problems as a single team. The company is looking for someone with more experience and knowledge than their current team in order to help the team grow and become a fast growing work environment. From the CEO's experience of working at a foreign company, they are flat culture and employees are able to bring up ideas regardless of title or age.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- The company has won a competition at a fintech award.
- Other details
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- This company is developing a cloud service (SaaS) that uses AI (Deep Learning) to automate work in the accounting and finance field while combining AI-OCR and other technologies.
They are mainly targeting the accounting departments of enterprise companies, and are attracting a great deal of attention as a service that automates accounts payable management tasks, enabling teleworking and DX, and the opportunities for introduction and business negotiations with large companies are increasing dramatically.
This company is now looking for a new member to join the development team in order to provide a more stable service as they launch a new service related to electronic invoicing.
1 Operation of applications and middleware, improvement of availability and performance
2 Build and operate databases, networks, etc. in a cloud environment
3 Maintenance and support of microservice environment built on Kubernetes
4 Development and operation of tools to automate various operations
5 Development and operation of a monitoring environment for fault detection and capacity planning
6 Monitoring and improvement to improve product stability and reliability
*Development and operation environment
AWS (ELB, EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, SQS, ElastiCache, ...)
Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins
2 Development languages:
Golang, Node.js, TypeScript, etc.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Experience in providing and operating services on AWS and other public clouds.
Experience in operating an automated environment based on the CI/CD concept.
Able to recognize issues such as system performance and work with development team members to resolve them.
Those who share their values and practice them
- Japanese Level
Experience operating in a microservices environment
Experience in operating mission-critical systems.
Deep knowledge of Kubernetes.
Deep knowledge of AWS.
Experience in building and operating a multi-cloud environment.
Deep knowledge of chaos engineering
In-depth knowledge of OS, network, middleware, etc. security and experience in operation.
Business knowledge in accounting field.
- Ideal candidate
- People who can relate to the following values
Can Do Attitude: Always look for ways to do things.
Trust: Gain the trust of customers. Trust your teammates.
Teamwork: There is a limit to what one person can do alone. Work as a team to achieve the mission.
Passion: Keep moving toward the future.
Move Fast: Have the ability to move ahead of others, even if only by one step.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Remote Work