- About the company
- The company aims to break down barriers for artists entering the international business. They provide tools for artists to be active not only in their home countries but also around the world. In particular, they provide an e-commerce platform for contemporary art, which is already used by more than 2,500 registered artists from more than 80 countries, and has the largest market share in Asia. In the future, the company aims to increase its market share in the United States, Europe, and other large art markets, and to create a new art market.
Since the basic product development has been completed, the company is focusing on hiring engineers who can lead the development with a sense of speed while closely discussing with the management team to add new functions, improve the UI, and aim for sustainable operation to attract users in the US and Europe.
- Corporate Culture
- You will be assigned to the development team of the company as a full-stack engineer. You will be responsible for developing their global art marketplace.
-Development, testing, operation, and improvement of the EC site provided by our company.
-Design and development of REST API.
-Component-oriented front-end development (using Angular, React, Vue, etc.).
Frameworks: Laravel, Tailwind, Alpine.js
Infrastructure:AWS, Cloud Formation, Route53, EC2/ALB, RDS, Elasti Cache, S3, Cloud Front, ECS (fargate), Cloud Watch
ECS (fargate), Cloud Watch
Other tools: Docker, Github, jira, Confluence
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-2+ years of experience in web application development and operation (regardless of language).
-Understanding and empathy with the mission of the company.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in the design, development, and operation of microservice architecture.
-Experience in API development using GraphQL
Experience in the design, development, and operation of mobile native applications.
-Knowledge of web services and network security.
-Experience in infrastructure construction and operation using AWS.
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who wants to become an engineer with a management perspective.
-Someone who is highly motivated to learn
-Someone who wants to challenge new things.
-Someone who wants to improve his/ her own skills with discretion.
-Someone who wants to develop a product from scratch.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -You can be involved in the UI/UX of an e-commerce site that is expanding worldwide.
-You will be involved in data-driven development based on the data and user behavior of both exhibiting artists and buyers.
-You will be able to directly experience the results of your project through numerical values (sales, CVR, etc.) and user feedback.
- Remote Work