- About the company
- Using industrial drones and other equipments, this company provides robotics solutions for businesses, helping the complete automation of business operations using robotics technology. They provide an integrated platform that automates customer operations with a drone airframe; a base that supports automatic takeoffs, landings, and automatic recharging; a system that integrates control software and business applications (a fully automated drone system); easy flight settings, centralized management of flight plans and performance data, and many other expanded functions; as well as a service that allows remote and multiple locations to share and communicate in real time with video captured by drones (drone communication service). The company's mission is to "evolve the normality of society with the power of robotics."
➤Feature 1: A completely new solution that has never existed before
The company's services enable the use of drones to safely conduct checks in places and situations that were previously too dangerous for humans to approach. In response to recent unprecedented disasters, the company is currently receiving many inbound inquiries from government agencies, the railroad industry, and the infrastructure industry.
➤Feature 2: Wide range of solutions
・Fully-automated operational drone systems
・Integrated platform for business automation
・Drone communication service
Facility maintenance and safety management departments of major business companies (electric power industry/oil and coal products industry/steel industry/transportation industry/construction industry/telecommunications industry, etc.), local governments, police, fire departments
・Equipment inspection: Inspection of social infrastructures, large-scale factories, plants, etc. owned by major operating companies and local governments
・Disaster countermeasures: Prompt confirmation of evacuation status and evacuation publicity without human intervention in the event of a large-scale disaster
・Security monitoring: 24-hour security surveillance of a wide area in factories, warehouses, ports, etc.
・Site management: Realization of automated operations and advanced information management to improve the efficiency of construction sites
This company has been selected for "J-Startup", a program promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry to support the development of start-up companies. The program aims to provide new value to the world with innovative technologies and business models, and the company was selected based on the three perspectives of "promotion of open innovation," "overseas expansion," and "discovery of promising startups in the region."
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- PR Aspects
- ・Japan's leading industrial drone software company.
・Global team environment with 24% foreign engineers.
・Many employees in the company are from major manufacturers.
- You will be responsible for planning and researching product UI design and UX design in cooperation and sharing with other members of the team, based on an understanding of the company's mission and business strategy.
■UI design for product and service development in collaboration with other departments within the company.
- UI design, visual design, and coding for product and service development
■Planning and research for UX design
- Conduct user testing and interviews to identify customer needs, issues and use cases.
- Define requirements, design information, and create prototypes for product development
- Visualize customer operations and reflect them in products.
- Design tools: Figma, Adobe
- Development language: HTML, CSS
- Development PC: Mac
- Source code/issue management: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA
- Chat tool: Slack
- Information Sharing: Confluence, Google Workspace
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・UI design experience (3+ years)
・Experience as a UX designer or UX researcher
・Ability to create mocks and prototypes using design tools such as Figma and Adobe
・Be able to concretize customer needs, use cases, and other requirements into a design.
・Experience using version control tools such as Git/Gitlab/GitHub
- Japanese Level
・Illustration and motion graphic creation skills
・Business level English
・Interest in OOUI and practical experience
・Experience in iOS and Android design
・Experience in implementing CSS frameworks, refactoring, and creating style guides
・Experience in launching and growing a new service
・Experience building sites with CMS
・Systematic knowledge and practical experience of design sprints, design thinking, etc.
・Experience in launching and growing a new service
・Experience in product management and project management
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- up to 50,000JPY
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work