- About the company
- This digital marketing company, founded in 2014, is developing a hybrid-beacon for restaurants, offices, and other establishments to collect data from customer actions. The technology of this company is bringing back focus on offline services and is aiming to be at the frontier for the world’s offline digital marketing platforms.
Aside from its platform, the company also offers offline digital marketing solutions.
The company is a Google-certified beacon partner, and its technology is highly valued by various corporations and organizations. Ultimately, it is the company’s mission to use its technology for marketing and create new value for customer offline experiences.
- Corporate Culture
- The CEO has been working in the USA for over 20 years and because of that experience, he believes “accountability” is essential for employees. He expects employees to always take ownership of tasks assigned, to be responsible and to be an active contributor to the company’s progress. In order for them to achieve this, he is dedicated to giving employees a better working environment.
With overseas operations in India, the company is also actively hiring foreign employees.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company is currently doing business with large and well-known companies in Japan.
The company is going to be listed soon.
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- ▼ Services
●Development and provision of offline behavior analysis services
→Visualization of detailed behavioral data of consumers in the real world, which was previously invisible.
●Development and provision of SaaS products
→Provide customers who visit real stores with a new purchasing experience that integrates digital technology
Using cutting-edge technologies such as snowflake, Thoughtspot, and dbt, the new service is a product that can provide integrated data including online data such as e-commerce sites, POS data, weather data, and inventory data, in addition to offline consumer behavior data. It is a product that can become an infrastructure for retail. This will enable clients to utilize all kinds of data only with their service.
・Development of SDKs to be incorporated into customers' official applications
・Support for SDK implementation for app vendors
・Start-up and team-building of the application engineering team
Languages: Java, Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C
Version control: GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab
Development tools: Xcode, Android Studio
Communication tools: Redmine, Slack
You can be involved in the selection process.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-2+ years of work experience in developing applications for iOS and Android.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in developing commercial/enterprise applications
-SDK development experience
-Experience in Kotlin development
-Experience in developing SDKs
- Ideal candidate
- Those who want to be involved in the launch of new businesses.*/*
Those who have been exposed to various types of data in a consulting or contracting company.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- 2 times a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- You can engage in the development of services using various technologies such as sensors, big data, and cloud computing.
You can be involved in the development of services that will be commonplace in 5 years time.
You can participate in the expansion phase of a rapidly growing company
You can be involved in the development of applications that work with hardware.
You will be able to experience the latest technology in a fast-paced start-up company.
You can be involved in a wide variety of technologies (web-based, beacon, cloud, etc.)
You can create a new purchasing experience
There is still little competition for offline specific store visit analysis and customer engagement platforms, so there is still a lot of room to gain market share.
You can acquire high technical skills.
- Remote Work