- About the company
- This digital marketing company, founded in 2014, is developing a hybrid-beacon for restaurants, offices, and other establishments to collect data from customer actions. The technology of this company is bringing back focus on offline services and is aiming to be at the frontier for the world’s offline digital marketing platforms.
Aside from its platform, the company also offers offline digital marketing solutions.
The company is a Google-certified beacon partner, and its technology is highly valued by various corporations and organizations. Ultimately, it is the company’s mission to use its technology for marketing and create new value for customer offline experiences.
- Corporate Culture
- The CEO has been working in the USA for over 20 years and because of that experience, he believes “accountability” is essential for employees. He expects employees to always take ownership of tasks assigned, to be responsible and to be an active contributor to the company’s progress. In order for them to achieve this, he is dedicated to giving employees a better working environment.
With overseas operations in India, the company is also actively hiring foreign employees.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company is currently doing business with large and well-known companies in Japan.
The company is going to be listed soon.
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- ▼ Services
●Development and provision of offline behavior analysis services
→Visualization of detailed behavioral data of consumers in the real world, which was previously invisible.
●Development and provision of SaaS products
→Provide customers who visit real stores with a new purchasing experience that integrates digital technology
Using cutting-edge technologies such as snowflake, Thoughtspot, and dbt, the new service is a product that can provide integrated data including online data such as e-commerce sites, POS data, weather data, and inventory data, in addition to offline consumer behavior data. It is a product that can become an infrastructure for retail and will enable clients to utilize all kinds of data only with this single service.
They are looking for a front-end engineer who can promote the development of their products to further expand their business.
・Development of service screens for end-users (stamp cards, coupons, beacon notification history, etc.)
・Development of management console screen, improvement of UI/UX, visual enhancement of graphs, etc.
Framework: Vue.js, AngularJS, React
Version control: GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab
Development tools: Xcode, Android Studio
Communication tools: Redmine, Slack
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Able to submit a portfolio (e.g. services you have worked on and which parts).
- Japanese Level
-Experience in web UI development using REST API.
-Skill to use jQuery plugin etc.
-Basic knowledge of UX and UI.
-Experience developing server-side applications using programming languages such as Python/Java.
- Ideal candidate
- Those who want to be involved in the launch of a new business. */*
Those who can read and write English.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- 2 times a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- The company runs a next generation data business and it is an organization with a representative who ran an IT company in the U.S., with executives with engineering knowledge and an antenna for the latest technologies
You can gain rare experience at the forefront of an operating company that is a data platform
You will be involved in the design, development and operation of large-scale data pipelines and data storage platforms using Snowflake.
You will be able to experience data engineering using the latest Cloud Information Model.
You will be able to engage in service development using various technologies such as sensors, big data, and cloud computing
You will be able to participate in a period of rapid growth and expansion
You can be involved in the development of systems that work with hardware.
- Remote Work