- About the company
- This company's mission is to connect digital technology to a better future by designing it into a great experience that everyone involved feels comfortable with.
To this end, they have focused on the importance of "design" and are dedicated to creating designs to the last detail so that they fit into people's lives and actions, and make the experience so natural that it sometimes goes unnoticed.
Specifically, they have been providing comprehensive services from UX design to development and implementation for new service launches, DX strategy for existing services, apps, IoT tools, etc. They work closely with clients to build brand experiences that create better communication with users and provide consistent support as a partner for building operations, operational management, content creation, data analysis, and improvement proposals to continuously create value.
- Corporate Culture
- They already have foreign members in the company, and by collaborating with teams based overseas, the members are able to loosely share each other's culture, ideas and values. They believe that by recognizing the diversity of values, respecting each other, and deeply empathizing with each other, they are able to provide designs for all kinds of users.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They have been working together and running business with local members overseas to contribute to the development of global markets where "design" for digital services is needed by utilizing each other's strengths with local branches and partner companies in Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh and so on.
- Other details
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- Visa support
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will be responsible for designing and developing the front-end, which serves as a bridge between technology and users as a front-end engineer.
This position needs to have the technical skills to ensure that requirements are met and the ability to develop qualitative front-end textures. The company is expecting you to utilize your skills and experience to create a sense of rationality and comfort in their service and to utilize tools in development for projects involving multiple members.
【Programming language/framework 】
*They flexibly adapt the language according to the client's needs and requirements.
*If you are good at languages other than the above, you can suggest them.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in developing web systems, web services, etc.
- Japanese Level
-Language skills (English, Japanese, Chinese, etc.).
-Understanding of UX design and technology.
-Understanding of interface and visual design.
- Ideal candidate
- -Someone who has a passion for manufacturing and is able to stick to it.
-Someone who is good at developing from scratch.
-Someone who can read the client's intentions and take a flexible style to achieve the optimal goal.
-Someone who can focus on the quality of the deliverables with an eye on the development system and new technologies.
-Someone who has an understanding of the UX design process and technology.
-Someone who has literacy about web systems and web services.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Family Allowances
- Language learning support
- Remote Work