- About the company
- This company's mission is to connect digital technology to a better future by designing it into a great experience that everyone involved feels comfortable with.
To this end, they have focused on the importance of "design" and are dedicated to creating designs to the last detail so that they fit into people's lives and actions, and make the experience so natural that it sometimes goes unnoticed.
Specifically, they have been providing comprehensive services from UX design to development and implementation for new service launches, DX strategy for existing services, apps, IoT tools, etc. They work closely with clients to build brand experiences that create better communication with users and provide consistent support as a partner for building operations, operational management, content creation, data analysis, and improvement proposals to continuously create value.
- Corporate Culture
- They already have foreign members in the company, and by collaborating with teams based overseas, the members are able to loosely share each other's culture, ideas and values. They believe that by recognizing the diversity of values, respecting each other, and deeply empathizing with each other, they are able to provide designs for all kinds of users.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They have been working together and running business with local members overseas to contribute to the development of global markets where "design" for digital services is needed by utilizing each other's strengths with local branches and partner companies in Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh and so on.
- Other details
- English lesson for Japanese employees
- Visa support
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will work under the Technical Director and will be responsible for designing and developing the front-end of the client's digital initiatives as a lead engineer. You will collaborate with Front-end engineers from the development team of the Vietnam branch.
・Design and develop the front-end of the client's digital initiatives under the supervision of the Technical Director.
・Respond to technical needs in all aspects, including connecting with the back-end to implement a good UX and build up solid operation.
・Direct part of the front-end of a large product, including web development, back-end integration, and connection to applications.
・Lead the development and operation of the website with about 10 engineers in the Vietnam branch.
【Programming language/framework 】
*They flexibly adapt the language according to the client's needs and requirements.
*If you are good at languages other than the above, you can suggest them.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only