- About the company
- The core of their business is an industry-specific SaaS system for managing patient appointments and treatment in dental clinics, and they have also developed a consultation ticket application for patients. The system centrally manages the shifts and communications of staff, patient appointments, and cancellations in the cloud. This company provides solutions to deepen the communication between patients and dentists. Currently, more than 1,500 dental clinics nationwide have implemented the system. The company is characterized by its high usability and design with its carefully designed UI/UX. They have a Chinese business manager and a backend engineer from Myanmar, and are open to hiring foreign personnel.
The SaaS business for dental clinics is a blue ocean with no other competitors, so the company can aim for a high market share.
The company has stability due to its own capital and is preparing for an IPO.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- This company is in the process of replacing their existing services made with jQuery with React, while also developing new products and new features with React.
With Japan's oral health awareness on the rise, this company is looking for a lead front-end engineer to drive DX for dentists.
Replace existing services developed in jQuery base with React
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading company in the dental industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global company.
You will be responsible for leading the technical team and managing the team.
This company is looking to replace their existing service system to be able to respond quickly and scalably to changes in business and technology. The company is aiming for containerization and microservices.
This company has adopted an agile/scrum system.
After a thorough definition of requirements, the company designs, develops, tests, and releases.
The teams are divided by function into three teams: the web application team, the mobile application team, and the maintenance and operation team. There is no specific division of development, and you can be involved in either existing or new development, with the development planning team assigning development tasks.
Currently, there are 11 engineers in the Development Division, including 2 outsourced engineers. The team consists of 3-4 people, led by the team leader.
Framework: Echo CakePHP2
Library: jQuery React
Version control: Github
Project management: Backlog
Operation environment: AWS
Server monitoring: New Relic CloudWatch
Test environment: GithubActions AWS Amplify
Communication: Slack (within the department) Chatwork (within the company)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in front-end development of web applications
-2+ years of experience in React development
- Japanese Level
Experience in managing team members
At least 5 years of experience in front-end development of web applications
Experience developing with jQuery
Knowledge of AWS
Experience leading development in the start-up phase
Experience driving replacement projects
- Ideal candidate
- Those who are interested in the medical x IT field.*/*
Those who have experienced the development process systematically.*/*
Those who want to work on user-first development.*/*
You are eager to learn new technologies.*/*
Those who want to lead development in the start-up phase.*/*
Those who want to develop their management skills.*/*
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work
- Temporary remote work (During Covid-19)