- About the company
- As a leader in bitcoin and blockchain industry, the company operates a comprehensive platform that includes virtual currency exchanges, sales venues, and peripheral services.
Founded in January 2014, the company has raised approximately 4 billion yen in funding and has over 2 million users. It also has offices in San Francisco and Luxembourg, respectively, where it operates virtual currency services. The company is the only exchange in the world with licenses in Japan, the US, and Europe (according to the company's research).
It is a spin off of the functions of the blockchain business that existed within the company, and is engaged in the planning, design, development, and operation and management of services that utilize blockchain technology.
Going forward, the group will continue to work together to innovate in the FinTech space, aiming to provide the world's top services and technologies for both virtual currencies and blockchain.
- Corporate Culture
- - It is a global environment, with many foreign nationals working for the company and general meetings held in both English and Japanese.
- Many of their employees come from major foreign companies and IT companies, and all of them are making the most of their expertise.
- Leading company in its sector with strong projection for accelerated growth.
- International environment that welcomes professional/personal diversity in corporate culture.
- Majority if employees are of international citizenship and/or background.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English