- About the company
- This company has been providing advanced data-driven robotics solutions at a global scale to realize a safer and sustainable world. They specialize in developing autonomous smart robots for infrastructure inspection and maintenance management. They have been providing integrated inspection solutions that include data collection and management, data visualization, AI-based image analysis, and comparison with past data to help predict deterioration and damage, as well as automatic operation of smart tools, health diagnosis, and automatic creation of inspection reports to customers by linking their platform with those smart robots.
- Corporate Culture
- Technical members come from 6 countries with academic and industry backgrounds and are open-minded and can adapt to various tasks. They are sitting together in the office and work together closely.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Foreign employees already employed
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Other details
- You will be responsible to develop and maintain infrastructure, system and networks as system & DevOps software engineer.
The company is expecting you to improve system performances by developing cloud architecture, designing systems, maintain virtual networks and infrastructure automation.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-5+ years of work experience in development for commercialization.
-5+ years of work experience with Docker, cloud technologies (AWS S3, EC2, RDS, PostgreSQL, Azure), AWS Lambda (serverless and containerized applications - Function as a Service), Kubernetes (container orchestration).
-4+ years of work experience in IT infrastructure solution architecture, system design, (virtual) networks, and infrastructure automation.
-4+ years of experience with version control and automatic CI/CD tools (to deploy to testing, staging and production environments).
-3+ years of experience in securing data in transit and data at rest, and in removing vulnerabilities in code.
-Experience in the development and design of REST APIs.
- Japanese Level
-More than 3 years experience with software test and verification and with testing & cloud quality tools.
-Capability to develop using both Windows and Linux.
-Work experience with database management - SQL/no SQL databases.
-Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in robotics or IT.
-Intent and willingness to communicate in English / Japanese (willingness to challenge even if you are not good at it).
-Work experience in programming in C++.
-Experience working on products for customers - B2B, B2C.
-Ph.D in a field related to robotics / IT or has practical experience in the robot industry.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Remote Work