- About the company
- A Japanese branch of a foreign start-up agricultural tech company that pursues the production of nutritious agricultural products through innovative technology.
In the five years since its founding, the company has successfully established multiple branches around the world. The company is currently based in Hong Kong, with branches in Beijing, Tokyo, and Dubai, and has been featured in numerous media outlets.
As the global IT department of the company, they focus on creating IT-based systems for efficient and stable vegetable cultivation, and developing products that collect and analyze various data related to hydroponics.
- Corporate Culture
- Current foreign members are from China, Korea, and the United States. Foreign members also work with teams in Dubai, Beijing, and Cape Town.
- Global Aspects
- Foreign employees already employed
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- Since the technology has a high contribution to social issues, the company has been focusing on R&D for the past 4-5 years with investments from VCs and the government. The sales side of the business is outsourced through a joint venture with a local company, which allows us to concentrate on R&D.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Flexible seating
- Regular corporate event (once every month or more)
- You will be responsible for:
- Planning, promotion and management of system development projects
- System design, manufacturing, verification, deployment, and maintenance
- Architecture design, overview design, detailed design, database design
- Management of requirements definition
- Management of development team
- Technical lead
- Review documents and source code
- Collaboration with other development teams
- Report on progress and quality
- Training and assigning members
- You will also have the opportunity to experience tasks similar to those of a management position, such as meetings in English, - annual planning, and recruitment activities.
- You will also have the opportunity to learn project management as you develop new applications.
- Overseas business trips are possible as well.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- University degree or higher
- Experience leading a project or development team
- Experience in cloud system development
- Knowledge of network and IT system security
- Experience in task management, prioritization, and emergency response
- Intermediate level of business English, TOEIC 650-700 or equivalent
- Japanese Level
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with other departments, companies, and vendors
- Knowledge of project management
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM and agile development
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Conversational level of Chinese
- Ideal candidate
- The ability to think logically.
People who can learn independently with a positive attitude
People who value communication and teamwork.
Able to respond flexibly to change
Those who can propose and implement their own ideas.
Those who are interested in contributing to society.
Those who enjoy overseas business trips.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Since the technology has a high contribution to social issues, the company has been focusing on R&D for the past 4-5 years with investments from VCs and the government. The sales side of the business is outsourced through a joint venture with a local company, which allows them to concentrate on R&D.
- Remote Work
- Full remote (Under Covid-19)